Go Team Go Pt3

Hero's pov

I could see it in her eyes that she wasn't going to take any more of my shit. I had to tell her about my father and that he was the reason why. As I said the words "it was my father can you ever forgive me."

I watched as she turned around her gorgeous greyish-blue eyes glazing over with unshed tears as she looked into my eyes. Her lips were quivering as she continued to stay silent.

"Please love say something" I plead with her taking her small hands into mines the surge of electricity flowing through me from just her touch.

"Hero, I-ii just, can't believe you actually told me" she says stuttering while sounding relieved at the same time.
Her arms fly up to wrap around my shoulders as she leans up enveloping me in her scent and I smile as I inhale deeply. She smells like home.

"I'm so bloody sorry love, I'm a fucking wanker" I start to sob into her shoulder as I rest my head in the crook of her neck.

"No Hero don't do that. I've known you our entire lives and I know how much you admire George. But he shouldn't have even put you in that position" Jo says sincerely wiping the tears that have escaped from my eyes off of my cheeks. She's the only girl I'd ever let my guard down and cry in front of.

"I was so bloody miserable love it was the worse summer of my life" I tell her truthfully as she looks up at me her eyes shining as she gives me a small smile.

"Mines wasn't unicorns and rainbows either" she says letting out a small giggle but I could see the hidden sadness behind her eyes.

"We are officially bonkers yeah" I say chuckling a little to lighten the mood as she looks up at me smiling as she giggles nodding her head in affirmation.

"I've missed you so much" I tell her tucking a strand of loose hair back behind her ear.

"I've missed you too" she says looking from my eyes down to my lips and back again. My throat is suddenly dry as I lick my lips she crashes her lips to mine and I literally groan at the sensation coursing through me as our lips mold together and our tongues collide passionately.

"Guess we'll be getting detention love" I say in between kissing her.
"It was worth it" she pants pulling my football jacket off as she pulls at the shoulders and I help her take it off.

"We don't need to do anything right now love we have the rest of our lives" I tell her not wanting to risk being caught and ruining our futures.

"Hero I haven't been fucked, well since you" she says non chalantly as she continues adding "we'll be quick." The seductive look on her face has me weak and I'm a fucking sucker for her so no way in hell am I going to refuse her this.

"It might be really quick love I haven't been with anyone else either" I admit to her which causes her smile to grow even bigger as she quickly pulls her panties down swinging them playfully in front of my face as I groan out in playful frustration smirking at her.

"Fuck love" I groan out as she cups my erection through my jeans.
"You really haven't came since me?" she asks curiously as she seductively licks her lips causing me to groan as she grazes her nails along the band of my boxers and snaps them back causing my already throbbing cock to twitch in excitement.

"Not unless you count wanking off to all the nudes you sent me" I say truthfully as she tugs my pants and boxer's down making my hard length spring outward as she grips onto it lightly pumping as she guides me towards her already glistening wet core as I gently run my fingers over her slickness causing her to moan out in pleasure before I gently thrust into her.

"Fuck your even tighter than I remember" I grunt out as her walls literally clench and milk around me as her juices coat my cock.

"Faster Hero" she pants out as her small hands dig into my ass with her nails as she pushes me deeper inside of her causing us both to moan in pleasure.

"I'm close love fuck" I groan out watching her beautiful face contort in pleasure. As I relish every moan and touch as I continue to thrust into her.

Having thought I would never get to feel this type of pure exstacy with her ever again I am fully cherishing every damn second of this.

"Hero yes right there, I'm cumming" she moans and I lose all control as I feel her wetness engulf my throbbing cock sending tingles of electricity shooting down my spine as my balls tingle and I shoot my seed deep inside of her.

It's only after I pull out of her that it hits me like a freight train. Fuck we never used a condom. I slowly watch the juices slide down her thigh and wonder if I just ruined both of our lives or if in hindsight I made them even better.

A/N I'm sorry it's so short but wanted to give you a little update. I promise to make the next chapter longer to make up for it and see where this crazy story line is gonna go. Til Next Time Xoxo.