Part 10: Date Night!!!

It's been about a week and a half since the whole Wolfwalker incident. And Luz has been keeping it a secret from everyone except King and Lilith. Who help her everytime she turns into a wolf. Only on one occasion where Eda was about to enter the room where Luz just jumped back into her body and almost saw her. Thank goodness King covered for her, saying she's getting changed right now. As Eda agrees and closes the door for Luz's privacy. Now, they are running out of ideas.

A few days later, Luz was on her way to school, when she notices her surroundings. Something that makes her shocked, as she starts to nervous sweat a bit. On the walls around the market place in Bonesbourough, were many posters of a large wolf like creature, in pitch darkness. With the words, "Are Wolfwalkers Real?" or "Beware the Wolfwalkers!" This has cause for Luz to worry for her friend, Katya. She hopes she doesn't get caught or even killed.
"Hey Luz!" a familiar voice shouted from the distance. It was Amity. Who was walking towards her with book in hand.
"Oh, Amity. I didn't see you there." Luz said. "Well, since I saw you, I guess it won't hurt to at least say hi." Amity replied, blushing a little. "Anyways, how's life been, for you in the Iles that is?"
"Oh, you know. Monsters that try to have your head, some weirdo witches trying to steal your money, the usual, things in the demon realm." Luz said. "Well, if you want, I'm having a little gathering. It's nothing much, but I was wondering, if you might wanna... um..." Amity's face was so red, that it was like it was going to burst into flames, as hot as the sun.
"If ya wanna come over." She blurted out. A few seconds of silence occured. "Like a... Date?" Luz questioned. "Well, kinda... But just to hang out, and talk." "Uh... Sure. I would love to." Luz replies in excitement. Amity was just as excited, that she almost past out. The two agree to meet each other around 7:00, as they make it towards Hexside for their classes.

After Hexside was over for the day, Luz immediately ran towards the Owl House, to get ready for this amazing night with Amity. Eda and King notice this, as they entered her room, wondering what the occasion is.
"Let me guess. The green-haired girl asked you out." Lilith came in. "Uh, yeah. That's why I have to look my best for her. It's obvious that her parents would like to see her date all nice and fancy." Luz explained. As Eda gave a chuckle.
"Well, you have fun, kid. Me and Lilith are gonna set up more traps in case that wolf ever comes back." Hearing that made Luz's spine shiver. But puts on a brave face so she wouldn't notice. "Okay, look at the time. It's Date Night O'clock! I'll see you at whenever!" Luz said, before jumping out her window, and sprinting away from the house. Eda now figures something is definitely going on. "Is it just me, or is Luz acting very strange these past weeks?"
Lilith and King were worried. Worried about Luz's fate, and finding out the truth...