Prologue

"I'M NOT DOING THIS ANYMORE!" I shouted. I ran out of the house. I kept running for who knows how long. I wanna die so bad.

Where on earth am I going. I dont know?! Should I just.....run to the police station? No that wont work.... No one believes me. Even if they do....mom will get out an excuse that I have a mental illness use her money or friends to get her out of this situation.

I stopped running and yelled at no one. "HOW DID SHE EVEN GET SOO MANY FRIENDS IN EVERY POLICE STATION IN KOREA?!"

I fell to the ground sobbing remembering my father. My birth father. How he left with my mother to go to a fancy buisness and would come back. He told me to never fall down and collapse...and keep going. He told me with the sweetest voice ever, I love you. This happened when I was around 2. Still, at that young age, i knew, i knew he might never come back home. He didnt but my mother did.

Im going to get rvenge and show her what ive been going through. I will make her pay.

I ran even more. I dont know how long, how far, and where i was going. I kept running. This helped me think. But now, i was thirsty and hungry.

"I have no money... what do I do?" I looked around to see if there was any cash that fell to the ground. I looked up to see if any were falling from the sky. I saw noth- WAIT WHAT IS THIS SMELL?

I ran towards the smell not know what it is. All i knew is that in this deserted place, there is someone.

The smell led me to a abandoned building. I ran up since there was no lift. Then the smell stopped at this gym looking place in an abandoned biulding.

I went in to see a owner. He was a man. I shivered. I asked "could have some food please?" I tried to act confident and extroverted. He laughed and smiled. "Have some of this bread! Your more than welcomed!" At first it was very fishy but i felt welcomed for the first time. He began to question why i am here alone and where my parents are. I told him my story and he looked very serious and tried to call the police. Like I said, they wont. Then he asked me, "can you fight?"

I stopped and thought. "I'm not sure if i am good, but yes i can. But i cant do anything to my mother, she cant feel pain..." I stood up and headed towards the dummies. Quickly i showed him my signature move that i made up. I call it the Lion and the Butterfly. I call it this because it gives a lot of damage with little effort and peaceful move. He became my master. There is a rooftop, a big one. It lookes familiar I thought... Nah who cares now? I will think about it later. I looked around and found a wooden table at the corner. I sat on the floor and kinda collapse my head on the table. It was a long day.......

"HEY WAKE UP!"

"OuCh My EaRs, ThAt ScArEd Me" I mummbled acting sarcastic. I rubbed my eyes and looked up.

Right there I saw Johan.

The boy who saved me when I was 5 from taking my own life.

To be continued~
_________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

This is my first time writing and i hope that my writing will improve as i keep writing!

Please give me some suggestions on things.

Thank you!