I wish to see you again.

~Y/N's POV~

...

No one is saying a word. For the first time, I felt that the world was silent with us.

We are all in one room. I mean, everyone except my brother. I gently hugger my younger sister.

"Everything will be fine..." I said as I stroke her head. She is still four. I don't want her to see the evil already. She deserves better. Something my brother and I failed.

My sister, she doesn't know what is going on. "Don't cry... :c Everything will be fine!"She doesn't know. I wish, it could stay like that. I still smile. "Yes it will."

Just like how my brother tried to protect me, I wish to protect him. I can't. I don't know how, and too weak. I can barely protect my sister, how can I possibly help him?

I looked around the empty room. It's my room. Safety gadgets everywhere. No possible way of escape from the room or life. Except that door. I can escape this room, but suffering will follow. From that, death will too.

How do I protect my brother? Do I need to give up my sister to get my brother? Will he make it by the time I even get to him? Will I be able to reach him?

"Stay strong little girl." For the last time, I stroke her hair. "Sisi will come back. I promise."

"Where?"

"....I will bring back your favorite snacks and toys! ....With your brother to play with you!"

"Really?" She smiled like a angel.

"You must come back with Ju-"

"Ok"

"Pinky promise?"

"Pinky promise"

I wrapped my pinky around her chubby, small pinky.

"Bye bye!" She hugged and kissed me goodbye, so did I.

"Bye" I waved to her, tears forming in my eyes, but I can't cry, not now.

I wish to see you again.

___

BZZZZZZZ

BZZZZZZZ

BZZZZZZZ

BZZZ-zzzz

bzzzzzzzz

....

bzzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzz

"SHUT UP GOD DAMN IT!"

The pillow I just threw at the pillow didn't help at all.

Wait...What time is it?

I quickly got up, turn off my alarm and looked at the time.

AM I LATE?! No. I'm fine. Hahahaha. Haha....No I got time. 10 min is enough...

I quickly changed and ran to the bathroom.

I got this I got this I got this I got this...

Quickly washed my face and brushed my teath, brush my hair, uh and... what else do I need to do? My bag! Yes! Pack my bag.

Once everything is ready, I put on my shoes and ran. Like it's life or death.

Run run run run run run run

I need a bike, like I'm not kidding anymore.

I ran quite fast, not gonna lie. I got there 3 minutes before class started.