Admit it

~Johan's POV~

"Do you want to...come in?" She asked shyly, still blushing.

"SIKE! NO." She suddenly shouted and wave goodbye and went in.

I stood for a while. Hoping her to come back out. She didn't.

I guess I'll just go.

_________________________________________
~Y/N's POV~

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING?"  I yelled at myself.

"GET YOURSELF BACK TOGETHER"

i collapsed on the sofa regreting what I did.

"It's ok....Yeah it is..."

.....

"no it's not fine."

glutlufoydoyflufigxiyfigskekgxitxkgsqiogdykdktsitdlhxgkaurshlfkgsru

What do I do???

Yeah...I just need to forget it, right? No...I should act like the whole thing was a joke!

I bet you, even if a ghost was watching me, it would have sighed and leave me alone.

First, I should drink water...and then...I should drink more water...then have mental breakdown, then calm myself down some how.

Yes. Perfect plan....

No no no no no no no no...

NO!

STOP!

STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!

I am currently hitting my head on the wall for about a year now...

Ding dong

I stomped to the door not caring to check who was there, I opened the door.

"NOW WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WA-"

oh...

Pizza delivery...

Oh shit....

"sorry...I uh.."

He handed me the pizza, and hold his hand out, asking for the money.

"Oh yeah. Lemme go get it. Thank you!"

I put the pizza down and handed
₩17 500 to the pizza delivery guy.

He took the money and left.

I thought I heard him say "Poor girl...tsk tsk."

I...When did I order this?

...

Did I order a pizza while banging my head on the wall?!

I remember now! I..Ordered it while my head was broken into pieces!

I'm loosing brain cells

MY MONEY! OH SHIT. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

no no...this may not be regreting. Maybe, a very excellent choice...

Now I gotta work my butt off...

The pizza smells so good.

Eat it while it's fresh and hot, Jisoo.

I opened the box and saw a perfect bulgogi pizza. The pizza must be living a better life than me...

I took a slice, a very cheesy slice.

"Ouch! That's hot!" I dropped the pizza as I shaked my hand. I have no idea why, but I picked it back up. Like I was hoping it wouldn't be hot anymore.

I quickly took a bit then dropped it. It's so hot I can't taste the pizza :c

"MY TONGUE! Why is this so hot?" I mean, obviously,it is fresh out of the oven, but still...

My mouth is open, trying to cool the pizza down. I ended up swallowing it before it even cool...

I picked up the slice, and put it in my mouth, repeating the process of eating pizza, or hot food, over and over, until it cooled down a little. It's still warm and nice, cheese still stretchy.

BZZZZ     BUZZZZZ

Is that my phone? Who the hell is calling me this time? I am LITTERALLY eating PIZZA. Can I have some PEACE WITH MY PIZZA?

I turned my phone to airplane mode, and kept eating my pizza.

Can I even finish this? This is my third slice, and I'm feeling quite full.

....

Save it for tomorrow.

I ate just one more slice. The bulgogi on the pizza was just amazing, I couldn't help myself. Then I rapped the other four pieces in a plastic wrap, and left it in the fridge. I clean up the table, and threw the trash out.

I washed my greasy hands and headed to my desk, where I left my sketchbook and art box.

I took out a pencil, and started sketching out Johan's face. Starting with the head and neck, then moving on to the eyes, nose, mouth, ear, and hair.

I looked at the sketch for a while. It brought me a smile. Feeling proud, I kept going.

I outlined everything and erased my sketches. I colored it in, starting with his skin, eyes, lips, and hair. After, I added more details, hightlights, and shades.

I am quite proud of myself, very proud, and it took me....It's 7pm already? Wait...when did I start? 5 hours ago?

I looked at my masterpiece again. It is worth it. I am probably blushing as I am seeing this.

Maybe I should just admit it.

I like Johan.

_________________________________________

Thank You for Reading!
(*¯︶¯*)

Just a reminder. All of this is based on my personal experience. The steps of drawing, and the way I keep my leftover pizzas.

Thank you for waiting for me. The story was getting late because we are moving.

I didnt know we were moving until like last uh....tuesday? I have no idea. But yes, we are.

Thank you for reading!

(I don't have any idea how to conclude this message...Thank you!)