She is a Demon. No She is Satan

Y/N's POV

The doctors told me that my memories may come back anytime soon. I didn't know if I actually want to remember anymore.

I don't hear anymore screamings and I thought about going outside to just clear my mind. It is a rough day today. I am allowed to go back home today! The doctors told me I would be fine and if anything happens again, I need to come to the hospital. They suggested me to go see a therapist.

I am walking outside happily with my friends. I met Vasco and Jace too.

"Hey!"

I think heard someone calling me. He sounded quite mad. I turned to where the voice was coming from and saw the guy from the dream?!

"Why are you here? Did you run away or something? You'renot supposed to be here"

"I don't want to live.....with a demon. No. She is Satan"

I'm hearing these again. Just ignore it.

Then I got quick flashbacks. I see a woman in her 40s, stabbing someone with a knife over and over again violently, pouring left over meals on her, then dragging the body towards me. She asked me, "How do you feel watching your friend die right in front of you? I was kind enough to give her food and let you see her for the last time." Then the woman cut her into pieces.

I crouch down cover my ears and scream. Did I just see someone dying She looks familiar. Who is she? Why did that guy over there remind me of that?

I'm so scared. I'm terrified, I can't move. I can't hear anything. How do I erase this memory? I calm down a little. I can hear now. I can move a little. Yet I'm trembling.

"Help..........me" I mumbled. "Please........ Help..........me. I.....saw.....some.....one.....die"

Would getting back my memories be a good thing or a bad thing? Will I regret it?

I blacked out.

_________________________________________

Thank you for reading!

I am keeping my promise and uploading one more today!

This chapter was kind of short but the next is longer.

Thank you!

(Thank you for 46 views!)