chapter 26

Jisoo : what .....Kim....what ?

Jisu:  mom .

Jinsoo:  what ??

Jisoo : I didnt know this little boy can talk .

Jin : neither did I.....jisu apologise she is not your mom , apologise to her. 

Jisoo : well jin ssi I know you are dumb but how can he apologise ?

Jin : oh yeah , I'll apologise instead.  Sorry , he doesn't know what to and what not to say so forget him saying to you mom .

Jisoo : it's okay but .....how did he call me mom , I  mean he hasn't saw irene .

Jin : I tried to find irene but she was nowhere to be find . After she gave birth to jisu she later send me a text saying that she doesn't want to see him .

Jisoo : and you didnt even try to persuade her ?

Jin : I saw her with a boy the other day so she is fine .

Jisoo :  .....ji.....jisu come here .

She picked him up .

Jisoo : jin where is his bag ? Are you sure he Is not hungry? And jisu you can call me mom I dont mind .

Jin : jisoo ..... things cant be the same ....I have a child and I'm a single dad . Pass jisu to me , I dont want to interrupt you again .

Jisoo : YOU HAVE A CHILD SO WHAT ?? THAT DOESNT VALUE YOU LESS . Your son should be your strength not your weakness , and yeah let's not forget about how u ran that day without even telling me about your marriage .

Jin : have you been single ever since?

Jisoo:  nope , I'm taken .

Jin : oh .....and are you sure your boyfriend will be okay that you are standing with me and jisu .

Jisoo : after all it's his child .

Jin : oh ....WHAT THE ! ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME ?

Jisoo : even jisu is laughing, and yes it's you, aren't you my boyfriend.  Even if your not .....

Jin cut : jisoo ! Stop ! Think about what are you saying cuz I know you will be regretting it later .

Jisoo:  first attempt failed , let's go jisu visit your uncles and aunts .

Taennie : this cute little thingie who looks like jin from back .

Jisoo : Kim jisu , wanna go to them .

Bangpink except jinsoo : Kim what ?? Kim jisu ?

Taennie tried to take jisu but jisu sticked at jisoo till the end . Jisu didnt even wanted to go to jin .

Jin  :  it's time to go now , see you guys later

Jungkook:  wait up sweetheart; where are you going ?

Jin   :I have to buy some clothes for jisu and rent a house to live in with him .

Jisoo:  at this time ? 9pm ? WHY ARE YOU GONNA TORTURE THOSE HUMAN BEINGS ?

Jin : he is used to it now .

Jisoo : I'll go shopping with jisu , you go find a house to rent , dont worry I have a much better sense in fashion then you .