>Heather<

Heather is only 15, a sweet girl, innocent and mute.

She is a werewolf but has not shifted yet.

Finlay is the Alpha's second son and twin to Zac.

Zac is the Alpha's oldest son and next to be Alpha.

It is not until Zac's bullying of Heather puts her in the pack infirmary, that is where the doctors learn the extent of their Alpha to be's brutal assault on her.

It is also when they learn that the reason she is mute is because she had her tongue removed by her parents.

Heather's parents are nowhere to be found when the pack warriors are ordered to looks for them.

With Heather laid up in the infirmary at the pack house, Finlay realizes by the sweet addicting scent coming from Heather, that she is his true mate.

Zac takes revenge on Heather while she is in their infirmary for getting him in trouble, his punishment is he rapes her.

Finlay feels his mate cheating on him and when he confronted Heather, she does not deny it as she was still in deep shock.

He rejects her as soon as she is out of the infirmary.

Heather leaves the pack and the territory and wakes up in a new pack's land.

Having the scent of their enemy, they throw her in the dungeon with the others they have caught.

While she is detained and tortured to talk, ignorant Finlay then marks and mates another.

When the pack realizes why she did not talk, they let her go, by taking her far away and leaving her.

She is in the middle of nowhere when she finally reaches the age to shift. She does shift and learns she has the ability to shift into a werewolf or a werecat too.

She shift into her werebobcat as her wolf is still trying to heal herself from the rejection and Heather runs far north, away from all the hurtful werewolf packs.

That is when she ends up on a werecat's territory and she finds her werecat mate Rory, he is a werelion, a mountain lion to be exact.

Rory tells Heather that he does not care that she is a mix or hybrid of werewolf and werecat.

It is not until after they mark and mate each other that she learns he is the Werecat King, ruler of all the cat population around the world.

Rory the Werecat King, gets their top doctors to come up with a way help his mate talk.

They find a donor, and with all their doctors on hand, they do the transplant and it works.

Once she is healed, she tells her mate Rory what she went through to find him.

When he learns of what his mate had to go through because of the Werewolves, he calls for revenge on them all.