Company !

-
-

**after your shower , you had a day full of errands. You were very busy and unable to rest. The afternoon finally arrived and you were able to settle down from your busy day.**

"God i'm exhausted, I had so many thing to do today."

You walk onto the ship from your restless day of errands and head over to your room. You throw yourself on to your bed and enjoy the comfort. You were exhausted and tired so you didn't want to change or even get up at all. You stared at the ceiling and allowed your brain to rest and shut down . There wasn't anything on your mind. You felt amazing.

A few minutes passed by. Your interrupted by loud whining outside of your room, you recognize the voice immediately and realize your relaxation time was over.

"Y/NNNN, gosh I was soooo bored todayyy."

Luffy whines and comes into your room , he plops himself on your bed and lays himself next to you.

"You really are a bothersome captain."

"I'm an amazing captain!"

"Amazing and bothersome"

"tch" Luffy clicks his tongue and pouts like a kid.

"Anyways , what do you want ? Did you really come in here just because your bored?"

"Yes...When i'm with you, the boringness goes away. Your company is nice, it's like magic"

"PFFT, you are so much like a child Luffy."

You laugh and teased him a bit.

"I'm not like a kid at all!!!"

"Yeah yeah whatever"

You and Luffy were laying next to each other, you guys talked and laughed about the most random things. You guys chatted for a long time and it felt like time was flying by.

"Y/N , Can we have another sleepover??"

"ABSOLUTELY NOT"

"WHY, IT WAS FUN!!"

"I had way to many embarrassing moments , so no way"

"Captains orders."

"HAHAHA DONT USE YOUR ROLE AS CAPTAIN AS AN ADVANTAGE"

"I said captain's orders." Luffy had a serious tone

"O-Oh....Right..."

Luffy gave you direct eye contact. You tensed up once more at your captains serious face and tone.

"pfft-"

Luffy bursts out into laughter, you look at him in confusion.

"SHISHISHI , I was joking Y/N calm down. Are you scared of a "child"." He says while mocking you.

"Don't tease me, you child"

You both laugh and continue to joke and play around. You and Luffy decided to play fight, you guys always mock the villains that you've encountered in the past. Luffy's Crocodile impression is to die for. You guys were so distracted from joking around that the both of you hadn't realized what time it was. Robin walked into the room.

"I'm sorry, but can you guys quiet down? Me and Franky can't sleep"

"Huh?"

"It's 3 in the morning, why are you guys even up"

"IT'S THREE??"

You and Luffy both say in shock, you guys were having so much fun that you didn't realize the time. The both of you chuckle and tell Robin that you'll quite down.

"Pfft, look Luffy, you got Robin to yell at us." You burst out laughing trying not to be so loud

"WHAT? YOU WERE LAUGHING TOO???"

"Not as loud as you, but anyways i'm going to change and go to sleep. It is three am after all, so you can head out to your room."

"What about the sleepoverrrr" Luffy pouts

"We don't need two sleepovers in a row"

"Please Y/N, I sleep better here." Luffy whined

"Funny. You said you weren't like a child and here you are."

"This is diffrent,,"

"Whatever, and fine. You can sleep here,"

"WOOOHOO" Luffy exclaimed in excitement

"I'm going to change into pajamas, you should too."

"Yeah Yeah Ok!!"

You change into your usual pajamas and laid in bed. Luffy still hasn't come back from changing so you take this opportunity to sleep.

"I guess he's going to try and have "sleepovers" all the time now huh? ugh, there goes my personal space."

You try and sleep before Luffy comes back, it's harder for you to sleep knowing he's next to you. You can feel yourself dozing off into a deep sleep. However, You get interrupted once more by Luffy walking back into the room.

"tch" you click your tongue and try to ignore him.

Luffy lays himself next to you, not giving you the personal space you need.

"Luffy, c'mon. I told you this yesterday, don't get so close."

"You hug people in your sleep, regardless you'll get close."

"Shut up, it's not like I do it on purpose."

"That's something a "child" would do."

"IT'S NOT-"

You turn yourself toward Luffy, Once again you find your faces not even an inch away from each-other. The tension is back, the both of you not moving from the position your left in. You can hear Luffys shaky breath and the two of you are giving direct eye contact to one another.

"...my fault.."

you guys were silent for a while.

"I'm sure Nami won't burst in again..don't worry."

You were confused as to what he meant.

"Yeah...I guess not..but i'm not really worried about something like that" You say in confusion.

"I see, than your mind is focused on nothing but me right now?"

"I suppose so..."

"mm I see,,good."

Good?  ,, You think to yourself in confusion. What could that even mean. His words left you lost in thought,

"Kidding"

Luffy says breaking the silence,

"Now go to sleep y/n"

"I would if someone wasn't bothering me"

"Am not"

You face the opposite direction from Luffy, he again places his head on the crevice of your neck. This time his arm is slightly placed on your hip. You can feel his heavy breathing on your neck. He had fallen asleep rather quickly and you along with him. It was a tiredsome day, but at least you had Luffy to enlighten your day, even if it was just a little bit.

....