Part 10

(What am I supposed to do? And what was that? 'you should know'? Like... she doesn't believe us or something. Maybe she had noticed some kind of...  NOOO! Stop the bullshit.)
+ Y/n thought to herself +

" Okay, okay but first things first - I will go change. At my place this time" she says and laughs to Victoria.
" Okay, sure" Thomas said. " Okay, just let me call a taxi" the girl replied and took her phone out from her pocket but before she opened the phone, Damiano got it from her and putted it in his pocket. " I will drive you" he said and smirked at her. " No seriously, there is no..." she tried to sau but he interrupted her. " Shhh" he said and got close to her. He then grabbed her hand and ran towards the door. " See ya bitches" Victoria said from inside.

They ran until they reached the car. He opened the door for her and smiled.

(As if he is trying to show what a gentleman he is. But it is cute though)she thought.

They drove for a while and when they arrived he told her he will wait in the car even though she offered him to come in. Fortunately, he declined. Imagine having to change in the bathroom having just a door seperating you from ... him. She walked inside the hotel and looked at the car. She got in the elevator. When she finally reached her floor, she got into her room and looked at her bikini. She felt a little unconfident about her body. She never really had been judged or body-shamed but she always had the fear of what people thought. It was worse for her when people didn't say anything because she didn't know what they thought. She never admitted that she carred though.

She got ready and got out of the room. She decided to walk the stairs as she thought that the elevator was really slow. She approached the car and opened the door slightly gettning in.

"I am sorry for the delay" she said and he barely heard her as she spoke really quietly. "Don't worry. You weren't that late anyways" he said and started driving. He tapped his fingers on the wheel akwardly and she noticed so she tryed to start a conversation to break the silence.
" So, what is that pool party about?" she said and he turned and lokloked at her. " Having fun. Isn't that the point? Being with the ones you love, doing things you like..." he said and looked back at the road. " Yeah you are right" she whispered. " Are you shy or..?" he asked noticing how uncomfortable she felt being just with him. " No, I am fine really" she said as she watched him looking at her eyes.
"Eyes on the road grandma" she said making fun of him. She started feeling more comfortable now. "Ahhh, A Vampire Diaries fan. Unexpected!" he said and laughed. "Oh actually I prefer The Originals" she stated smiling. "Mhmm, not a romance type. I see" he said to tease her. "I just don't like romantic movies and series. I prefer horror ones. What about you?" she asked and looked at him hands holding the wheel. She heard that he said something but instead of paying attention at his words, she got lost looking at his rings." I am sorry, you were saying?" she said feeling bad for not paying attention to him." Wow, ignoring me. I fancy." he said with a smirk.( so much my type) he thought. "I am sorry, I... I was just looking... at your rings. I like them" she said.

+her POV+
He looks so finee. His brown eyes, his hair. Oh man how much I like his hair. "... I like them" I said." I like you" I meant. He looked at me as if he could read my mind. At that moment, I thought that I wish he could. I don't know why... It's just that I feel like keeping a secret. And all I want is to be with him. Cause being with him makes me happy. I am indeed obsessed with The Vampire Diaries after all.

" Thanks" his voice got her out of her thoughts. He smiled and she smiled back. " We are here." he said. He looked at him and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you" she said and smiled