Part 11

Oh my god! I woke up with a terrible headache. I started remembering last night and I regret drinking that much. I can't believe I fell asleep im the middle of the day. I get up from the couch and look around the room. I see Thomas and Victoria sleeping on the other couch and ethan sleeping on the armchair. I can't see Damiano though.

I suddenly heard a noise from the kitchen so i walk there to see Damiano drinking coffee.

"Hey" he looks at me and smiles. "Hi" I respond as I grab a mug to fill with coffee. "Damn, you know how to party" I said and giggled. He smiled. "Well that was nothing love." he said. Love? I really used to cringe with those kind of things but it sounded so hot. Maybe it is because you like him. A voice inside my head told me. Ahhhh nooo. I don't. No, i do.

Thomas entered the kitchen and sat in a chair. " Shit. I drunk too much again." he said and made a sign to Damiano to give him a cup of coffee. He does so and rests back in the counter. I remain still and drink my coffee silently. When I finish my coffee I tell Thomas and Damiano that I have to go and I go to the living room to grab my bag. As I enter the room I see Victoria and Ethan still sleeping so I try to be quiet. I grab my bag and head to the door when I hear someone calling my name.

" Y/n, I wanted to ask you if there is any chance for you to come and hung out with us sometime?" I hear Thomas saying. "Yes of course. Call me so we can arrange it." I respond with a smile.

I get out and call a taxi when i suddenly listen to my phone dingle. I take it out of the bag and open it. It was a message from an unknown number that I kinda guessed to whom it belonged before I opened the message.

'I hope I will see you again. Till then don't get so drunk again ;)'
'Well I will if I want to'
'Wooo bossy, I like'
'Ohh you do?'
'Maybe I do. Do you?'
'Idk. Maybe I do ;)'

What the actuall HELL? Did that just happen? Oh my godddd. I can't believe that I actually just flirted with Damiano through messages. Shit.

- His pov -

I never knew she had such an attitude. I like that. Oh lord I think I am starting to like her. Were will this end? This is so perfectly wrong.

I go to the living room and wake up Victoria and Ethan. Since when Ethan sleeps after some drinks. He drinks every night and yet he never gets drunk. Seriously sometimes I wonder what's wrong with him.

After 3 hours of boring talking and drinking coffee, we finally make it to the studio to make some music. God, we have a concert in a week and we are definitely not ready. The guys say that I stress too much after concerts but truth to be told someone has to get stressed to make sure everything is going to be perfect. Vic is usually the one getting nervous in the performance but I am the one who gets freaked about it weeks ago. What can I say? I guess I am a perfectionist.

_

It's been 6 days and tomorrow we have a concert. I haven't spoken to her at all. I wanted so much to invite her to the concert evsn though I knew that she would be a reason why I would get all nervous about it. I decide to leave my ego aside and make a move that I would normally consider very very idiotic.

I call her. I wait for her to answer but she never does. I didnt want to leave a message but I didn't really had a choice. I delete the first 4 messages until I conclude that that one was fine.

( Hi, y/n. I... We have a concert tomorrow and... I was wondering if you would like to come. It's ok that you don't have a ticket just say your name and they are going to let you in. I... We would really love to see you there. I am going to send you the location and if you want you can come.)

I know. Stupid and stupid. Jesus what the hell is wrong with me? I hope she would come though. She makes me feel like... I finally have someone to fight for. I never really got to fight for anyone. I got to fight to get in the band. I got to fight to go to x-factor, to go to eurovision but I never fought to get a girl to like me. Sick I know...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guysssss I am so sorry that I didn't update for soooooo long but... Well actually I was on holidays so I didn't have much time. I am so sorry again.
I hope you like the new part. It's more about emotions and feelings than the previous ones but I thought it was kind of cute.

I love you soooo much!!!!
Thanks for the support. Thanks for the many readers.!.!.!.!.

Kisses ❤️❤️❤️