Part 6

It was Monday morning. The first day of the seminars. She was in Rome for just 3 days and she had already visited a lot of places. She had woken up since 6:00 A.M.  even though the seminars started at 9:00 A.M. She wanted to be completely ready and not to rush. She also wanted to pass by this cafe she had passed by the previous day. So she got up early, made herself some breakfast, took a shower and got dressed. She then passed by that cafe and drunk a cappuccino.

* At the seminars break *
"Hello... Hii" she heard a girl saying but she didn't think she was talking to her. She looked at her and waved. She saw another girl coming closer to the one she greeted. They both walked towards y/n. " Hey, I am Lisa and this is Ellen" the blonde girl said. " Hello, I am y/n" she replied. " So... what brings you here?" the brunette asked. " I actually live in UK but my University has a project for second grade students. Four classes, history, literature, politics and biology send one student to a country in Europe. So I was chosen to come here, attending these seminars just to take information about the topic of the project. It's like holidays. So what are you guys doing here?" she responded excited about making new friends.

" Ohhh we met a really cute guy last week and he told us he would come here so we came here to stalk him" the blondie, Lisa, said cheerfully. "You make us sound like criminals, Lisa" Ellen said laughing. " Uhmm, girls, why don't we hang out after the seminar. We can get to know each other better. Plus I am already starving so we could maybe go grab something to eat. Y/N what do you think?" Lisa interrupted her. " Sure, why not?" y/n said happy.

After the seminar the girls went to a restaurant and had some lunch. Lisa and Ellen seemed very nice. They were both French that had moved to Italy when they were young. They went to the same school and they became friends immediately. Y/n thought that they were fun and she really liked them. She thought to herself that they may become good friends after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days passed and Y/n had started getting closer to the girls. They went to the same cafe every day before the seminars, which Lisa and Ellen were attending just because of y/n, and drank some coffee.

It was Wednesday of the second week of the seminars. It was 8:45 A.M. when the girls finished their coffee and decided to get going so that they didn't miss the seminar. Lisa went to the restroom while Ellen was paying for the coffees. Y/N got up and waited for them nearby.

She turned her head looking at Ellen who was paying and as she walked she fell into someone's arms. She looked at him to realise it was Damiano. Damiano David. She didn't know what to do while she was staring at his beautiful brown eyes. He seemed shocked. He suddenly said something breaking in that way the silence. " Y/n, what are you doing here?".

She looked at his hands and then back at his eyes. " Damiano, hello. Well it's a long story. Actually..."
she tryed to explain when a girl's voice made her take her eyes of his eyes. She looked at the girl while trying to remember where she had heard that voice. Then it hit her. It was the same girl that had been valling for Damiano when she was at his room. She was the one knocking the door. She was Victoria.

" Damianooo...Ohh hello, i see you have company. So won't you introduce me to your friend?" she said quickly but politely. She seemed to be in a rush. " Y/n this is Victoria, the bass player of our band and Vic this is y/n..." he started saying while strugling to find a way to describe his relationship with her.

It still hurted him thinking of her. He hadn't stop thinking of her. He looked at her eyes trying to show her he didn't know what to say. She understood that and interrupted him. "... his drinking budy. Me and Damiano became drinking budies back in Rotterdam." she said by
putting a smile on her face.

" Well if it is so, you should come at our party today. At about 11:00 P.M. in this fancy club nearby." Victoria said, not noticing anything strange between of them." I don't... I don't knoww... " y/n started saying when Damiano stopled her. " Ohhh come on... It will be fun. It's been ages. You can tell me about that long story of yours..." he said with a smirk. He thought that this is the last chance. He knew he liked her and this was his moment. This was exactly what y/n was thinking at the same time. She smiled and agreed to meet them.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys. This is the next part. I hope you like it and I am sorry if that took me a lot but these weeks I am pretty busy as i had already said. Love you guys. Thanks for the support!!! ❤️❤️