OVA: Retribution

So, after one year, this book got so many reads (last time I checked it was 12K) and I'm shocked because I haven't expected that my first story would get so much attention. Over time, I also got several comments on this story, saying that they liked it which really means a lot to me as a hobby writer but there were also a few comments about the rushed and cheap ending and that's why I'm now writing this "OVA". This will be the last chapter of this book and will be a bit longer than the previous chapters. Also, this book will have a different text style. Now without wasting more time, let's start!

??? PoV

It has been five years now... five years... I got tortured by them, burned alive by them, gutted like a fish, and in the end, they killed me in the freezing cold of the deepest winter... And now, I'm standing just a few meters away from them. I drew my sword without any noises, my loyal steed quietly awaiting my command to charge forward. I waited and waited for them to notice, for you to notice my dear uncle Qrow. He was talking to his sister, his soon-to-be-dead sister until he slowly turned around. Now is the time...

"Charge!" I quietly said to my steed.

I charged on my horse with my sword raised ready to cut their heads off their pathetic shoulders. Qrow alerted his family... ooooh it has been so long since we last saw each other, what a reunion. I charged at them and but my sword missed them so I began to ride circles around them.

"Please don't attack us! We want to help you!" Summer, the person I thought would save me but instead gave me a life of pain and despair, said. I changed my mind, you will die first!

I charged at her with a sword ready to take off her head.

"Please! We real-" 

I don't want to hear your pathetic voice. She blocked my sword strike with her scythe but I knocked her down. I then looked at the direction my horse was facing and I saw it was that amateur bandit Raven. 

"Raven, watch out!" I heard another male's voice. It was that incompetent dumb blondie Taiyang.

I ignored him, fully concentrated on my target, but then several explosions stopped my steed. Even though my steed may be an undead being like myself, it has still its animal mind.

"LEAVE MY MOM BE!" 

I looked at the source of the scream and saw the girl I used to call my sister. Oh, Yang, you are just like that useless father of yours.  

"Calm down, Kelpie, we still have work to do..." I calmed down my horse.

"Yang cover me!" I heard Qrow shouting.

Oh, my dear uncle Qrow, why are you here? I do not hold any grudge for you, but I will fight you if it's necessary to free myself from this curse! 

I charged at him with my sword raised high in the air but shortly before I reached him, Yang attacked me again.

"TAKE THAT!" She yelled.

Again my steed, Kelpie got scared by the explosion and began to stand on its hind legs. At this moment, I heard another gunshot. Before I realized it, I fell from my horse, and out of the corner of my eye, I saw it vanishing in a dark mist. Laying on the ground I looked at the one who defeated my loyal steed.

"DID U SEE THAT!?!?" A young girly voice exclaimed.

Ruby, my little sister, you... I will not let you stop me from fulfilling my revenge, but now without my steed... Looks like you just granted those pests another day to live.