Chapter 3

A few uneventful days pass. The Avengers team and Ciel got to know each other a bit better, but not by that much. But of course peace can only last so long. A hooded figure suddenly appeared "ah my dear Ciel I finally have found you" such longing was in that voice and the Avengers noticed that. Ciel's face darkened significantly "YOU!" he hissed "how dare you come here?!" "Ciel, ah my dear Ciel" the hodded figure stepped towards Ciel and trued to touch him, but he slapped his hand hard away "don't touch me!" Ciel hissed, his voice was filled with anger and an underlying threat. "ah I thought you died completely" the hodded one said "and who's fault is that exactly?" he asked sarcasticly and arched one brow. "I-I" began the figure "I am so very sorry, but you must know, it was my duty to your farther, I swore, I swore to protect you and your brother" with that word spoken Ciel slapped the hodded figure hard across the cheek and thusly showing the face of the once hodded figure.

He had long silver hair, long scars in his face and piercing green eyes. "how dare you speak of wanting to protect me, Undertaker!" you could now see just how vivid Ciel's anger was. The hodded figure, now known as Undertaker, opened his mouth, just to be slapped across the other cheek. "don't speak" Ciel's voice was darker and brimming with anger and disgust "that's an order and also sith on your knees" Undertaker seemed to have no control over his own body and was forced to his knees. "Now" Ciel said while making a dramatic swirl "I seem to have to remind you, of what exactly you did! Who thought it was a bright idea, to bring my brother back from the dead?! Who made us fight, because only one of us can really exist?! Who was the one who wanted to see me in a coffin? Who Undertaker?! Who?! "at the end of that tengent Ciel took a deep breath.

"You well know, that I am not someone who easily forgives, but besides grovelling until you knees bleed, I have way better plan for you" he turned again, in a dramatic fashion "YOU are going to swear to me! To never again do such things and as Sebastian would do it, always protect me, even it means you have to die yourself and never lie to me" Ciel freed the Undertaker from his order and he said "yes, yes of course I promise, I swear! I don't want to lose you again. My Ciel, my Star" "tsk yours" Ciel murmured darkly "never call me your Star again, now I am your master and you will only call me that! Are we understood?" he hissed and his one eye staring unrelently. "now Vanish" and that the Undertaker did, with a sigh and a palm to his face he took seat again. "What was that all about?" Tony asked "I will explain later" and that he did. He explained all that happened with the Undertaker and what makes him such a Character, that always needs Surveillance.

After that Ciel goes to bad early, to exhausted to even remotely Move. A few days past and Ciel starts to learn more about the world as it is now and even some school knowledge he didn't have. He especially liked to ask Tony or Bruce both were extremely intelligent and liked to teach him about everything he wanted. Especially Tony, he already exclaimed, after he found out Ciel didn't know any movies and started to watch his favourite movies like Star Wars with him. Ciel wasn't completely sure what to think of it, but he enjoyed his time nonetheless.