Space Captain Erika

• Dedicated to Erika Gabrielle Martinez

Let me tell you the story of space captain ERIKA.......

She was the bravest captain out there. She had fought in every battle against the Wave a horrible alien race.

She had won every battle down to every last bullet and frag. She was also very smart, first one to use plasma rifles and space cruisers. She had done everything that there was to be done.

The wave had been defeated no sign of them any where, so she was kinda getting bored.So every time she wanted to do something she would listen to music. She would put on some 1D and start doing stuff to keep herself from going insane from the boredom.  Now you think that the most badass captain in the universe would listen to something better, Yeah even the narrator says WTF.

There was something that she hadn't done something like finding Mr. right. So she spent the next several years looking for him. She searched every planet till she got to Sector 4 Vadula. She found Mr. right (Harry Styles) and they married had a great time, but was she forgetting that she was the leader of the Federal Space Alliance FSA for short.

She had to end the marriage it killed her to destroy what she had so loved, but it was that or the lives of millions. So she decided to never be happy, and to dedicate her life to finding new intelligent life . Though one day she would see him again oh just not the way she expected. She lived her life from then on. The man she had married, she never heard from again. It had killed him and he loved her so much that he never remarried. To Be continued