Space Captain Erika Part 2

So where we last left off Captain Erika had to give up her marriage for being the leader of the FSA. Everybody thought the wave was gone but a few survivors were still plotting to take out Space Captain Erika. There had been a few rumors that they were in the Amadeus sector where planet Lunos was.  

 So  One day she was called into battle and told that hostages were taken and they were to extract them. The wave had captured Captain Erika's husband and taken him hostage. She did not know that her husband had been taking hostage, she just thought it was more people to save.  So she and the armada suited up and raced for planet Lunos.  

The Wave had a new weapon one that controlled minds. The wave knew who the man they had captured was. They knew that SC Erika would be at the front of the lines and the way that she would be stopped would be to put her husband right in the middle of the battle.

They controlled his mind to fight against the incoming troops, to kill them all and leave no survivors.  He killed about a hundred, but gets shot by captain Erika little did she know that she had just shot her husband. The troops were advancing the wave was being pushed back body after body fell. FSA troops, wave soldiers, blood everywhere green and red, yet we were still winning. You could have thought that it was a coloring book with the all the blood splattered everywhere.

The few remaining wave soldiers were holding up in bunker gunning down troops of the FSA. SC Erika was pushing forward towards that bunker. When they were going in to kill the remaining wave she ran passed Harry. He still hadn't died, but was bleeding out and didn't have much time so he called out to her, "Erika come here."

It took her a while to know who it was but then she realized who he was. The turret gunner that had killed hundreds of her troops was her husband. SHE HAD SHOT HER HUSBAND. So as he lay there dying, he explained to her what had happened. Erika couldn't help but to cry over her dying husband she said, "Harry, please don't leave me, I love you. I'm going to get you out of here , I'm going to get you medical help."

He opened his mouth even though it was hard for him since he had lost so much blood "Erika honey I love you with all my heart, I'm glad I met you thank you for all the memories. I never remarried cause I knew you were the one. Never forget me," saying his final words he smiled closed eyes took one last breath and died.  

She vowed to kill the wave race have their heads as ornaments  So as she got up with the rest of her soldiers to kill the wave. She stormed the bunker killing the all the remaining soldiers. These things were disgusting they looked like predator and alien combined ugly things.  She had killed them all, but she hadn't noticed that she had taken several bullets and a knife to the back. There was blood everywhere she fell to her knees she was so mad that she wasn't careful and now she was gravely injured. She knew she was going to die but she whisppered "Harry, baby mission accomplished see you in the afterlife I love you." 

Her troops found her dead, and they decided to bury her and her husband together on the same planet. Planet Lunos was the last place SC Erika would fight on. She didn't say said good bye, she hated goodbyes. So now they hold a day of peace and to hold a parade in her honor. The wave were never seen again. So it is said that yuo can see her ship riding the stars as she went to go get her husband, as she went to go fight her last battle 

THE END.........