Oh my god is that Macklemore ??

I hit a couple buildings on my way down. Kinda like a pinball machine. Boing boing !! Boing boing !!

I actually hit the ground this time and only broke a couple of bones plus my spleen. I felt some big, strong, manly, hairy hands pull me off the ground.

"OH MY GOD MACKLEMORE?" I shouted.

He looked at me in my eyes full of awe and said, "What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?
What? What? What? What?"

and ran away in this big ass fur coat.

"Ew, look, it's a FATTY!" yelled a woman from behind me.

I turned around and saw Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes seated at an outdoor restaurant. She was laughing, and her boyfriend was making direct eye contact with a nearby pigeon without blinking.

"Why would you say that, Cameela? I love your music!" I pouted.

"Shut up, UGGO!" Carmela yelled. "You will never be as SEXY and PRETTY and HOT as ME!"

Shawn still hadn't stopped staring into the pigeon's eyes.

"Everybody look at this IDIOT! She could NEVER SING A SONG LIKE ME!" Camel said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

shawn's pov

this bird won't stop fucking staring at me

~~~~~~~~~~~~

pigeons pov

this canadian won't stop fucking staring at me

~~~~~~~~~~

I felt something rising up inside of me, and I began to sing. Loud and clear, with perfect tone and pitch. Everyone in the restaurant stared at me in awe. They couldn't believe this girl could sing so beautifully.

In a couple of minutes, I finished my song. Everyone was silent for a moment, before bursting into a round of applause and cheers.

"Encore! Encore!" someone shouted.

"What song was that?" someone else asked.

"Oh it's kind of underground. You've probably never heard of it," I replied. "Do you know who Travis Scott is by any chance?"

Caramel got so angry at me. "NO!" she shrieked. "I AM THE SINGER HERE! ALL SHE DID WAS SING "Sicko Mode" (stylized in all caps) a song by American rapper and singer Travis Scott, featuring vocals from Canadian rapper Drake. It was released by Epic Records on August 21, 2018, as the second single from the former's third studio album, Astroworld (2018). It features additional uncredited vocals by American rapper and singer Swae Lee and late American rapper Big Hawk. The song is Scott's first number one single on the US Billboard Hot 100, as well as the first hip-hop song in history to spend at least 30 weeks in the chart's top ten region. It was universally acclaimed by critics, and received nominations for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song at the 61st Annual Grammy Awards. I DESERVE TO BE THE BEST!"

Shawn finally stopped looking at the pigeon and stared at me, clearly in love.

"Can I kiss your foot?" he asked.

Chlamydia slaps Shawn and runs away crying. He always asked to kiss HER feet, not that stupid SHITTYPANTS.