soulmate mind reading

Anyone around 40s is now in collage. This will include Penny, jagged, Gabriel, Nathalie, Adrien teacher (forgot how to spell her name)
__________________________
Nathalie was walking towards her next class with Penny and Caline. Penny was watching Tiktok because she was looking for how to find your soulmate.

She found one where it said your soulmate can sometimes get hear thoughts in their mind. She showed Nathalie and Caline.

"Do you really believe in this stuff Penny." Nathalie didn't believe in this stuff. She didn't believe that soulmates exist and that everyone either was lonely or decided to love someone.

"Yes I do and what if your soulmate heard what you heard right Now! That would be AWESOME!" Caline Said in excitement.

"We have 3 more classes left." -Penny
"So"- Nathalie
"Sooo There are 3 of us to find out if this is true we will take turns screaming in our head. If our soulmate is in our classes they will flinch!"-penny
"So who wants to go first?"-Caline
"ME!! Ok I'll be the first class Caine you can be second class, and Nathalie since you don't believe in this you can go last."-penny
"Fine with me"-Nathalie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's almost the end of the first class so penny starts making a sound where only her soulmate could hear.

"Is anyone flinching?" Penny asked Nathalie. Nathalie looks around and says "Make the sound again". Penny makes the sound again. Nathalie noticed jagged covering his ears and flinching. "Ok stop I know who."

"Really who???" Penny was pretty much jumping in excitement. "I only saw Jagged flinching when you made the sound and once you stopped he stopped flinching." Nathalie looked at penny with a smirk. "Jagged?? seriously! He seems like a heart breaker. I'll do this if we are in our early 40s and we are both single I'll date him."

Penny looks at Caline with a tired face as they walk to the second class. "So who was your soulmate?" Caline asks in a curious voice. "I got jagged. Hopefully you get better-"
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
It's near the end of class so penny tells Caline to make the sound. "I'll keep my eye out" Caline makes the sound but no one flinches. "No one here maybe it's someone in a different class room." Caline Nods. "Well that's alright The boys in the other classes are at least kind." Penny gives Caline a Smile "your right the boys in this class are heart breakers and selfish!"

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
It was Nathalie turn she was scared. If this was true she would probably have someone that was a jerk with her luck. Penny was giving Nathalie a smirk the whole time. "It won't work! I don't have a soulmate."

Class was about half way done when someone came into the class room. "Is this Mrs.Jolié classroom? I'm Gabriel Agreste." Gabriel came in looking like he just came from the art hall. He had a few paint stains on his cloths and his hair was messy. No it was a messy style. "Welcome Gabriel you must be in the new student. Your seat is right up front next to Emilie. Emilie stand so Gabriel knows who you are." Emilie stood with a smile on her face "I'm right here."

Penny looked at Nathalie with a ITS A SIGN FACE. Nathalie just rolled her eyes. "Make the sound now!!!" Penny was jumping with excitement. Nathalie made the sound and Gabriel started flinching. His head was pounding with a sound and it hurt.

Emilie that was sitting at the front seats quickly reacted and went to his side. "Are you alright?" She asked in a caring voice. "Oh it's nothing my head just started hurting." Gabriel said with a regular tone.
+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+^+
After class Emilie asked for Gabriel phone number. They soon started dating. Penny felt bad for Nathalie they had both witnessed her soulmate fall in love in front of their eyes.