You MONSTER!

(Miraculous beeping.)
"Nathalie I need mayura for this one!" Nathalie nods as Gabriel goes into his basement. Nathalie goes after once he is already in the basement.

He doesn't transform yet he waits for Nathalie. Nathalie walks towards him and Gabriel gives a concern look. "If you feel dizzy at all tell me. Are you alright?" Nathalie had gotten a small  dizzy spell as he told her about not feeling well.  She puts a head on her forehead as she looks down. Gabriel puts a hand on her shoulder just in case she falls. Once Nathalie regained her balance Gabriel let go.

He transformed and turned around to watch Nathalie transform. Once she transformed he sent the akuma. This time they were Going to join the battle.

While battling Hawkmoth kept a eye on Mayura for her safety. Hawkmoth Had hit ladybug when she was in the air which made her fall into a brick chimney. Cat noir got mad and used his power. "What did you do to My LADY!" And runs towards Hawkmoth.

Hawkmoth was cornered and was under something so he couldn't escape. He closed his eyes ready for impact. But nothing came. Confused he opened his eyes to see mayura on the floor. "MAYURA!" He goes down and holds her. She starts to De-transform. "Oh, NO, no, no. Wake up! Come on!"

Cat noir eyes widened when he saw Nathalie. He kept quiet. He bounces to ladybug to see if she's ok. Ladybug Was already up and jumped to Hawkmoth.
"M'Lady are you alright?"
"DONT M'LADY ME! We are HEROS NOT MONSTERS CAT!

Hawkmoth holds Nathalie as she shakes in pain. "Nathalie....wake up please!" Ladybug walked over. "Will she be alright?..."
"She's dying in my arms!"
Hawkmoth gets rid of the akumatized person and ladybug uses her lucky charm. That was the only hope left.

Nathalie opened her eyes when the lucky charm got to her. "Oh my Nathalie.." Hawkmoth hugged Nathalie.

Ladybug let them leave as she went to cat noir. "Give me your miraculous."
"What why??"
"Your irresponsible and dangerous to people! That's why."
"But M'lady my identity."
"Than follow me to a alley."
cat noir followed Ladybug into a alley and de-transformed.

"A-Adrien..."  ladybug crush was cat noir she was rejecting her crush all this time. But it hurt her. He didn't love her he loved her alto ego.
"Leave now. You won't be needed until you learn to be responsible. YOU COULDVE KILLED SOMEONE CAT!"
Adrien puts his head down in shame as he leaves to go home.

Ladybug sneaks Adrien into his room and leaves home to put the ring where it belongs.
———————————————————

Hawkmoth brings Nathalie into the basement. And sets her down. "Where's the peacock miraculous?"
"Gave it to ladybug to save you."
"Why what happened to me?"
"Cat noir used his powers on you."
"Oh..." Nathalie pulls her shirt up a bit and sees a hand burned onto her stomach. Hawkmoth watches her and gets furious. That cat noir got what he deserved.

"I'm glad your ok now." Hawkmoth hugs Nathalie and de-transforms while hugging her which is still surprising to Nathalie. Nathalie coughs into his shoulders as she gets another coughing fit. Once it ends she warns Gabriel. "We need to go back upstairs Adrien is still home." Gabriel nods and picks up Nathalie. Nathalie is shocked and starts to blush.

———-

Gabriel puts Nathalie in her room and goes to his office downstairs. But Nathalie had different plans. She waited til he was in his office and to Adriens room. "Adrien we gotta talk..."
She was shocked to see Adrien crying under his pillow on his bed. "Oh look Adrien what's wrong? Is it because of me?" Nathalie went to comfort Adrien.

"Why? Why did you do it!?" Adrien asked between hiccups. "I was only helping Hawkmoth Thats it." 
"Do you know who he is?"
"No he kept his identity away from me."
"So you love someone and don't even know who they are?...."
"Yes...wait you think I love him??"
Adrien smirks he goes to wash his face so he doesn't look like he has been crying for the past 10 minutes.

"FATHER NATHALIE HAS A CRUSHHH!!!" He runs into his father office. "What? Who?" Gabriel acted confused but was jealous of Nathalie liking anyone else. "ITSS HAWKMOTH!! Oh... UM did Nathalie already tell you she's ......"
Gabriel eyes widened. "Pregnant!?..."
Adrien eyes also widened. "WHAT NO! I mean.... I'll let her talk to you."

Nathalie was chasing after Adrien but once he got to his office she stayed outside the office no way was she doing into that room now. Confused Adrien walks out with a smirk. "You may get a promotion." And he waits on the stairs for Nathalie.

"Umm... yes sir..?"
"Does he know your mayura??"
"Yes I told him. Does he know I'm Hawkmoth?"
"No sir."
"Can you stop calling me sir it's getting really annoying."
"umm ok Gabriel."
Gabriel liked Nathalie saying his name. He walked towards Nathalie. "Does he know about your burn?"
"No he doesn't."
"Are you pregnant???"
"What the- NO."
"Thank goodness." Gabriel kisses Nathalie. Nathalie melts into the kiss this is what she wanted in forever.

Adrien had walked in because he was getting impatient. "Told you your getting a promotion!" Gabriel immediately pulled from the kiss. "Adrien you should've knocked!"
"OoooOo father gots a crushhh."
Gabriel's cheeks turn pink from that. "What about that Girl from the Contest? You talk about her a lot."
Adrien eyes widened. "Dad she's my girl best friend!"

Nathalie is just a blushing mess while they argue. "Well welcome to the family now that your officially in it. Glad it was you and no one else." Adrien hugs Nathalie. Nathalie smiles softly and hugs back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Let's be honest. A assistant loving their boss is hella gross. Like- But for Nathalie it's different it's like a family friend. That accidentally falls in love with him. Nathalie was helping Gabriel with his business 20 years ago. So she got to know him those 20 years. So Nathalie isn't really a Assistant boss love story it's a Close friend falling for her best friend love story.