Movies make a difference (1)

Nathalie was doing some work in Adriens room since Adrien didn't want to be alone. Once Nathalie was done she didn't want to leave yet.

She sat in Adriens bed as he played on his PS5 with his friends online. Nathalie knew she had a soft spot for him. He was basically her son.

Adrien was also very close to Nathalie. He saw her as another mother to him. They would sometimes tease each other but he knew he never meant anything bad. So they started going back and forth.

Than Nathalie said "I don't get why you keep playing those games knowing you won't ever beat it." She said it in the most sarcastic voice ever. Adrien was a little offended but didn't take it to heart

He doesn't think what to say back and he says "Well at least I have friends to go out with. And not helplessly having love problems with someone I been with for the longest." Nathalie knew he took that to far.

The people that Adrien was on mic with were SILENT. They knew that was LOW. Nathalie was indeed shocked and she didn't want to sit there in the awkward silence so she got up.

"Make sure to brush your teeth and go to bed in a hour. It's already pretty late." Adrien realized what he said got to her. He looks at her and looks back at his PS5. He regrets what he said.

Nathalie walks towards her room. She shouldn't let Adrien get to her she knew he was joking but it still hurt. She wasn't looking where she was walking and bumped into someone.

"Oh Nathalie are you ok?" Gabriel helps her up. "Yes sir I'm alright." Nathalie slowly tries walking to her room before Gabriel asks. "Would you like to go downstairs for a drink with me?"

Nathalie of course wouldn't say no. "I would enjoy that. Could I change into more comfortable cloths? Since Work cloths aren't very comfy when your trying to relax." Gabriel nods and goes into his room to change into more comfortable cloths.

Nathalie had put on a light Grey T-shirt that had the Agreste logo in it. With some black shorts that weren't too short. She took off her makeup and un-did her bun.

Gabriel had a white T-shirt with the Agreste logo on the back and wore grey Pj pants. He took a quick shower to get rid of the gel in his hair. He didn't have long hair so if dried up fast.

Nathalie was in the kitchen grabbing a cup when Gabriel walked in. "Finally Cant believe you take longer to change than me." She said that in a sarcastic voice.

Nathalie got her cup and moved to the side. Gabriel went next to her and got himself a cup too. She waited for him to grab the wine since it was to high for her reach.

Gabriel noticed this and decided to tease her back. "Nathalie could you get the wine?" He smirks as she looks back at him with a glare. "Sir you know I can't reach it." She try's to grab it showing she can't.

"I know." Gabriel goes and grabs the wine. They pour the drink and asks Gabriel "Did you want to talk about a plan or talk about business?" Nathalie takes a sip after asking.

Gabriel sits in silence for a minute before responding. "What about just to relax?" Nathalie hasn't seen Gabriel want to relax with her since the last 10 years.

"Would you like to watch Tv?" Nathalie said that without even thinking. "Sure" now Nathalie was even more shocked. He never watched anything other than Emilie being in it.

"What?" Gabriel noticed Nathalie a little shocked. "Just shocked-" Nathalie goes to put her cup in the sink and goes to grab a blanket.

Gabriel goes to the living room where the Tv was. "Hey Nath do you know how to use the Tv?" Gabriel shows Nathalie the remote. Nathalie started laughing. "You don't even know how to use your own Tv?

Nathalie takes the remote and sits down. There was only 1 couch in front of a small low table and the tv. Nathalie didn't realize how tired she was until she sat on the couch.

Gabriel was looking at all the movies looking for one to watch. He looked at when these movies came out and realized he has been missing so much.
Nathalie takes the remote and put Iron man.

He looks at her shocked. "What you can  look at the movies another time right now just choose one." Nathalie says in a little sass voice. Gabriel leans back to relax but the beginning just kept surprising him.

On one of the scenes he looks at Nathalie. Nathalie kept her gaze on the Tv screen. She did feel a pair of eyes on her but ignored it. Half way in she fell asleep.

Nathalie doesn't snore so Gabriel didn't even notice. Once the movie was over Gabriel felt hyper. It's pretty much hint that He would become better and more successful. Since him and Tony were both bosses with a close Female assistant.

"That was a good movie Don't you think Nathalie?" Gabriel turned around and saw Nathalie asleep. He felt his lips curve upward into a small smile. "You should rest more my dear Nath."

He picked her up bridal style and started walking upstairs to her room. Nathalie put her head against his chest seeking for warmth. Gabriel put her in her bed sheets and she immediately shifted to her side.

Gabriel's arm was now stuck under her.  If he moved his arm he would wake Nathalie and Nathalie going back to sleep is a nightmare. Gabriel lays down and faces Nathalie. He never realized how pretty she was up close.

He fell asleep soon after watching her a bit.