Special Chapter part 2 ig

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔-!" I screamed as we stared down a hallway. I groaned before reaching behind me and grabbing Scaramouche's arm. I tugged him forward as I watched Xiao and Hu Tao disappear. Me and Scaramouche eventually came to a fork in the hallways, splitting left and right. Me and Scaramouche looked at each other.

"𝐎𝐤, 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐤 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐬. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐧, 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." I nodded, making a fist and placing it on my palm. After a round, I won with paper over rock. We both nodded before walking down the left hallway. Once we made it to the end, it was another fork.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐧𝐨𝐰." I sighed before me and Scaramouche dragged each other around. We stopped eventually to catch our breathes. Only to hear a sudden scream in the distance, causing me and Scaramouche to jump and hug onto each other. 

Looking around cautiously, we only hugged each other tighter. Scaramouche's hat jingled slightly as he looked around. He reluctantly let go of me and started to walk off. I jumped before I started to run after him.

"𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐓! 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄!" I screamed, eventually reaching him. He turned around before reaching out a hand to me. I looked at it for a moment before placing my hand in his. He started to drag me around slowly, before we finally met back up with Xiao and Hu Tao.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐞." I said. Xiao looked at us before looking down to our hands. Me and Scaramouche blinked at him for a while before Scaramouche spoke up.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭? 𝐂𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝?" Xiao looked back up at us and opened his mouth.

"𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧. 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞." Was all he said before walking ahead. Eventually Xiao reached back and threw Scaramouche to the front of the line.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫?"He said, looking back at us. I looked left and right before shrugging my shoulders. Xiao stepped forward and in front of me.

"𝐒𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞." Was all he said before pushing us forward.

The walk was pretty quiet besides the few jokes we made here and there. Eventually we made it to another elevator. The light flickered and didn't look promising. Xiao turned around and motioned for me and Scaramouche to go in first. I looked over at him and he only sighed and walked ahead. I trailed behind him and stepped foot into the elevator, only for me to black out again.

"𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐧, 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐲 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬..." I heard a voice say. Let's play the guessing game. Who is it?

A. Xiao

B. Scaramouche

C. Hu tao

Ok times up you stupid idiot. It was Scaramouche of course, how could you not have guessed correctly smh go back to school.

Pushing myself off the ground I look around and see that we seemed to be in a forest. Scaramouche squated down and looked at me.

"𝐇𝐞𝐲, 𝐬𝐧𝐢𝐟𝐟. 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." I shook my head at him before taking in a short breathe. I recoiled a little bit at the smell. It smelt really bad, like, really bad. Then, it clicked.

"𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐝𝐭." I said slowly, looking up at Xiao. He thought for a moment before turning around and walking. I stood up and we all started to follow him since we had no understanding of the region. Although I know the smell, I don't know the area. I only know the smell form when I met the traveler. They said that they had just recently been to Mondstadt before they came to meet up with me and Beidou.

We eventually came out the the small forest and looked at the small city in front of us. Xiao slightly sped up and started walking on the bridge. We joined him, scaring the birds and pissing off a child. I elbow Scaramouche and laugh slightly with him white pointing at the child. We were greeted by the guards, but we didn't pay attention to them at all.

The city was bright. Lots of blues and colors. Xiao turned and went right, us still following while looking around the area. It was very crowded and compact. He soon stopped outside a building and turned to look at us.

"𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠." We all nodded at him before he walked into the building, releasing the smell of drinks. Is this a tavern? Why is Xiao at a tavern? So, we watied. and waited. and waited.

"𝐁𝐫𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦. 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠? 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤." I resisted the urge to laugh as Scaramouche crossed his arms and looked at the door impatiently. After another minute of two Hu Tao's hands went limp out in front of her as she started swaying them side to side, singing again. I swear if I have to listen to that on more time I'm going to cry. Eventually the tavern door reopened and Xiao stepped out, looking at all of us.

"𝐃𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Hu Tao nearly shouted.

"𝐌𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐗𝐢𝐚𝐨..." Scaramouche mummbled.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭." Everyone stopped what they where doing and slowly looked over at me. They made their fair share of weird faces at me.

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐇𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐤." I squinted at him but just shook my head and decided to go with it. At this point, I'm too tired to ask what was even going on. I just wanted to go home right now.

The end ig idk