Mine

"T-tae! Ah-ahaa"

"S-stop!!t-taehyungie"

The younger scream between his laugh as his boyfriend tickles him as they walk together in the college hallway.

Not like there where many students only few, also them being them they can't stop them being goofy around

"No it's your punishment for not waiting for me and leaving class alone."

"A-ahah t-tae I'm sorry i-i want to bring one book from library before next class s-starts"

"But you still left me alone mister. I'm not leaving you" Taehyung chuckled tickling the little boy more as he laugh.

But their smol cute moment was stopped when they hear a scream- by a familiar voice.

"I'M BACK MY BITCHES"

Taehyung and jungkook both look back to see a pink hair tiny clumsy guy runing towards them.

"OMG JIMINIE HYUNGIE!!!!!"
Jumgkook eyes sparkle as soon as he saw the boy and run towards him giving a bear hug.

"hii my kookie baby!! I missed you so much!" jimin return the excitement.

But-

Guess they forget one hell of protective boyfriend beside them.

Who too didn't let them forget him and pull back jungkook from the hug. Resulting both of them to pouch.

"hyung!!"

The younger complain but he shut him up with a kiss on this lips. And then turn around to face jimin.
Who was making face seeing them kiss.

"first. He is MY KOOKIE. And second. didn't you saw each other for only ONE day ago? So quite the extra drama."

"shut up your possessive ass. And I miss him and he miss me too right kookie??" jimin punch Taehyung shoulder (well not too hard) and then peeking at his back pouting as he ask jungkook who was behind Taehyung- well who taehyung keep behind him.

And jungkook nodded giggleing making jimin stick his tongue out at taehyung. Making taehyung glance at him.

......

You'll know what I forgot the story plot- cause I just got busy with the work and all and now I come to write it I saw it was written till heree and I started to continue it but my ass forgot it -_-||

I'm so really really sorry 〒_〒 but by this at least you'll know how much of dummy your author is (╥_╥)

Butttttttt! Buttt! But! Im still gonna write this doesn't worry! I'll soon post new parts with good story hehe >\\<
Till then wait for me? Yes? Thankuu muhaa!

I'll try to update soon! (tho I got lots of activities and all from school cause thy wnat is dead but I'll try:3)
Thanku for reading!
Take care!!
Muhaa! <3