𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨

𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ╱ ╱ 𝘝𝘈𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟭

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨
includes swearing

GIGGLING UNDER THE MOON ONTOP OF THE ROOF FILLED THE AIR. The peeking light painting a hue onto one's face. Many species of insects flew around the cold air trying to find a source of light to huddle under the murky sky.

The brunette held closely to his significant other as if he were scared, she would leave his touch for not being too good enough. Caressing her mid-long dark hair, it swiftly smelled of strawberries a smell he enjoyed.

Michelle had her head laid on George's stomach as his shivering cold hands ran through her thick hair. The warmth of her stock kept his palms from freezing off.

"We should've brough a blanket." His accent seemed to flush away throughout the months with the American friends of his. It has still been a soft kind of tune, yet it seemed to be fading away faintly.

"You're the one who decided to wake up at four to watch the moon. If we were in a movie I would say 'the moon looks beautiful' and then you would say 'not as beautiful as you.'"

The male let out multiple laughs sounding like light rain pouring down after a heatwave, a feeling one loves after the constant prickly touch onto the fragile skin. His chest moves as he laughs making the female smile.

"Michelle my sweet ol' girl-"

"Shut up!"

"Please kiss me under the stars as the world ends, I would like to spend the last moments together."

The dark skinned female sighs, sitting upwards to look behind her. There he laid staring at her but quickly looking away as if he got caught stealing from a shop.

She couldn't help but notice the freckles of his matching the constellations in the sky. They looked so pure out in the moon light. How perfect the male seemed in any lighting.

"You're so dumb."

Shaking his head, he sat up to then look over to her eyes. Pure serotonin filled the air as their lips met. Before melting into the kiss, George pulled away to stop the growing tension in his stomach he got around her. He felt as if it grew anymore, he would explode into the air.

"You're dumb."

Staring at her boyfriend, she furrows her eyebrows with her mouth slightly open. "God, how did I get stuck with you?"

"Sorry weren't you the one to say, 'people would love to get a piece of you'?" He was shoved playfully away from her to which he burst into laughter once again.

"You're a dickhead."

Calming himself down, he kisses her temple. "That's alright coming from you."

"Stop being cheesy it's so gross." Pretending to throw up, the male shook his head at her. "Want to go inside now?"

"Mhm no." George shut his eyes with a grin on his rose color lips, lines forming on each corner of his lips. "Just lay with me, please."

"Ugh, fine only because you asked nicely." Michelle turned her body around so when she laid down, her head would be next to his. Once her body laid down on the ground, George moved his head towards her shoulder.

"Much better."

Deciding to stay quiet, the female stared up at the sky seeing the bright stars shinning down on the city. Though she didn't really enough being outside with an armys of insects storming around her, she dealt with it for him. She knew George couldn't express much of his feelings and this little moment spoke more than he could. And Michelle truly appreciated it.

└➤ ZERO SPEAKS  ✑ ─────┐First chapter??? Uh yeah

└➤ ZERO SPEAKS ✑ ─────┐
First chapter??? Uh yeah.

└➤ ZERO SPEAKS  ✑ ─────┐First chapter??? Uh yeah