𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

HISTORY HAS IT'S EYES ON YOU !

"INA PLEASE COME UP, your presentation is next." The teacher announced with a kind smile as she directed her attention to a teen that stood out from the rest of her peers due to her foreign appearance. She had caramel brown skin, curly black hair that reached down to her shoulders, the tips of her hair a tinge of blue, and her eyes was a beautiful shade of dark blue.

She sat in the middle of the classroom as they locked eyes and the teacher urged her to come up. Giving only but a nod, the young girl got up from her seat, grabbing her notes and pen.

"Psst! Ina-chan!" Ina turned to the small voice, greeting the sight of one of her classmates giving her expressions of encouragement, cheeks slightly red.

"Good luck!" Sumihiko smiled with cheerful eyes, Kanata gave her a small thumbs-up. Ina's expression remained unchanged and she simply nodded before turning around and walking straight to the center of the classroom to prepare her slide presentation. She was unaware of the heart eyes directed at her from the teenage redhead.

"Ina-chan is so cool right? She's so cool.."

"Stop staring at her, you look like a lovesick puppy." His brother stated, giving him an unimpressed look. Sumihiko ignored Kanata and his blissful smiled grew as he dropped his head unto his desk, resting on his arm.

"Haaa, maybe I am one~"

"For my history presentation, I will present to you the story of my great grandmother that was a demon slayer." Ina's cool voice was clear and left no room for uncertainty as she clicked the remote, the smart board lit up showing her cover. The background color was a nice light green, with flower prints decorated over it.

The title was named, "The story of Hanami Kikuyu."

Next to the title were two pictures, one of an old waning book, and the other was in black and white of a young woman with dark brown skin and long wavy hair pulled into a high ponytail. She looked to be standing and wore a black haori with flower prints at the bottom and strange uniform.

With a firm grip, she held her hand over the hilt of her sword, and in the picture her dark eyes stared hard into the frame. Hardened with experience and the bitter taste of reality. She almost looked to be glaring at the classroom of teenagers, intimidating them with her powerful composure.

"Woah, a demon slayer?"

"That's so cool!"

One girl turned to her friend, a little shocked. "Demons actually existed? I thought the government just said that to screw with us!"