𝐅𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU !

"MY LADY, WAKE UP." Ina opened her eyes to a hand waking her up. She rubbed her teary eyes open, releasing a yawn. The chauffeur smiled at the groggy teen softly, opening the car door. "Your friends already ran off in excitement. Did you not sleep last night my lady? I almost thought you were dead for a moment ." Ina stared at the chauffeur, heaving a sigh through her nose.

"I slept well." She muttered, stepping out the car. The girl flinched, shielding her eyes from the glare of the luminous sun's yellow gaze. She clenched her jaw, releasing a groan as her head began to pound. The chauffeur sent her a worried glance as he closed the door after her.

"My lady?"

Ina waved him off.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. My head just hurts."

He didn't seem convinced.

Make do with what we have.

"...Are you sure?"

Make do–
MAKE DO–

"Yes."

SHE'S GONE MAD– M̸̬̗̥̫̠̣͖̥͍̬̮̱̝̗̲̜̰̺̜͗͂͐̍̎͒͛̐̀̄̅̊͗͛̽̂̅̏̆̃̌̚͟͡Ä̴̧̧̡̱̮̬͚̳̠͉͓͔̯͌͛̕D̴̛̛̪̤͖̩̼͎̟͈͈̳̦̪͓͈̈͒͗̏̒̒̆͊̎̉͑̀͠͝͡–. ̴̨̛̛͎̅̆̈́͐̊̊̔̃̀́͊̈̄̆͘͡͝

The chauffeur frowned, and Ina could sense his worry growing yet she chose to ignore him. Seriously, what was wrong with her? She was fine just an hour ago, what was up with her now? 'Did I get food poisoned?' She thought, attempting to reassure the wary man with her words.

"I will be going now. Please...please be careful Lady Ina." Ina nodded as the man bowed, getting into the sleek car. The engine hummed to life before he took off, leaving Ina.

The heir rubbed her temple, walking along the sidewalk to meet up with her friends, all buzzing with poorly contained enthusiasm. She ignored her headache, amusement shone through her blue irises as she neared closer. It will pass soon. The headache will pass and she will enjoy her time with her friends. Toko was the first to notice her, pink eyes brightening as she waved at her. "Ina-chan! I can't believe we're here! Are we really going to see the demon slayer exhibit?!"

Yoshiteru looked at his older sister, giving her a sour look. "Aren't you the same person that said great grandfather's autobiography was ridiculous and a make believe fairytale just a few months ago? Stop trying to suck up to Ina-chan!"