𝖮 𝟤 𝟥

⊹ chapter twenty three ⊹

"so?" taehyung looked up at him from where he sat on the floor.

"so what?"

"so did you reject him reject him or..?"

"no he left to go check in with jin on his assignment." jimin looked to taehyung who was giving him a 'and' look.

"and i don't know how i feel my heads a mess right now."

taehyung hummed picking at the hem of his pants. "well— you both have gotten a lot closer these past couple months. how'd that happened anyway? you've been a lot nicer to him which is good but none of us know why."

"we watched banana fish and bonded over how they deserved better. plus considering he lives here it's not like i could completely ignore him. i was bound to run into him and he wasn't so bad after a while i gu—"

"wait wait what the fuck is a banana fish?" taehyung interrupted waving his hand.

"it's an anime anyway that's not the point— we eat almost every meal together and binge watch tv in the living room so it's kinda hard to dislike someone you spend a shit ton of time with. might as well be civil."

jimin narrowed his eyes. "and he's too nice for his own good. he does anything you say usually without protest. even the muffins i keep trying to get right i made him try first. all i had to do was crook my finger and he'd come take a bite for me."

"oh god not your frankenstein muffins jimin that's abuse!"

"shut up they're not that bad." he glared as taehyung snorted out a 'yeah right'.

"well then now that you're on good terms i mean you made out in the kitchen so do you like him?"

"i don't know. i don't hate him. also you don't necessarily need to like someone to makeout with them?"

rolling his eyes taehyung shook his head. "ok then let me put it this way— if you met him at collage or something and went on a few dates would you like him?"

the foot that jimin had been tapping previously has paused as he really thought about it.

"yeah i guess? i have eyes so i'm not gonna deny that he's cute. i guess personality wise he's better than majority of the guys i've dated. did you know when he gets sick he gets super clingy? he's followed me around the house the past two days cuddling up to me whenever he had the chance? i guess it was kinda cute he— no don't give me that look."

taehyung had an almost creepy cheshire cat like grin on his face.

"you like him you just don't wanna admit it you damn tsundere."

"even if i did like him it's not like i could just be like 'let's date' we're on good terms but it's still awkward here and there."

"and why couldn't you?"

taehyung stood there watching jimin open and close his mouth trying to find a reason.

"look— just apologize for being an ass tell him you're willing to try it out and take him on a date. da— your phone buzzed."

"check it."

taehyung leaned over peeking at the message from jin. "jeongguk's in the hospital?"

jimin jerked up looking over at taehyung.

🍃

i'm gonna rush these last chapters and hopefully finish it soon ? 💃🏻