𝖮 𝖮 𝟦

⊹ chapter four ⊹

jimin had already left for his classes when jeongguk finally came home.

it was about one in the afternoon and jeongguk was sitting on the couch with the tv on. he wasn't really watching what was on he was just staring blankly at it.

he blinked a few time after hearing a knock at the door. he headed to open the door and taehyung was standing there along with some others he hadn't met.

"ggukie we came to save you from boredom!" taehyung said happily inviting himself in.

"who—"

"these are our other friends. this is jin." he pointed to a very handsome guy wearing a light pink sweater.

"hoseok or hobi." the guy gave jeongguk a huge smile and he could practically feel the warmth radiating from him.

"and that's yoongi." jin and hobi moved out of the way reveling a short guy wearing all black he hadn't seen.

"he looks like a cat." jeongguk said to himself and his eyes widened realizing he said that out loud.  "i'm so sorry that was probably rude."

"i've been trying to tell him that but he won't listen!" hobi nodded his head. yoongi just rolled his eyes at hobi.

jeongguk giggled at them showing off his cute bunny smile. he could tell he would like them and that they would all be fun to be around.

"aww!" jin cooed now standing beside jeongguk.

"tae why didn't you tell us he was so cute?" he asked petting jeongguk's hair.

"excuse me i did tell you! anyway ggukie i thought you could use some clothes. we're about the same height so i figured you could borrow someone mine until we can take you shopping!"

taehyung handed him a little bag with four or five shirts and some pants.

"thank you."

"movie time!" he yelled dragging everyone back to the living room.

jin and taehyung fought over which movie to watch while hobi got snacks. they all sat on the floor leaning against the couch as the movie played.

"no don't go in there stupid!" taehyung yelled throwing a handful of popcorn at the tv.

after the movie was over they all sat around and talked getting to know jeongguk better.

jimin opened the front door to find them all giggling in the living room with a pile of snacks and drink on the floor.

"what's going on?" jimin asked sitting his keys down on the table walking into the living room followed by another guy.

"we were keeping googie company till you got home."

jimin hummed and sat down on the floor with them.

"joonie have you met jeongguk yet?" jin asked the tall man as he sat down next to him giving him a quick kiss.

"nope i heard about him from tae so i was coming to meet him."

"nice to meet you jeongguk i'm namjoon." he smiled showing off his dimples.

"nice to meet you too." jeongguk smiled back.

"joonie isn't he so cute and polite!? jiminie can we keep him pretty please?"

"sure if you want him take him."

jeongguk's smile fell but was quickly replaced with a fake one. no one noticed— well almost no one. taehyung watched jeongguk from the corner of his eye.

"i'm kinda tired so i think i'm gonna go to bed early. it was really nice meeting you guys." he smiled standing up to leave.

"aw.. alright it was nice meeting you too ggukie i hope we can hangout again soon!" jin said giving him a hug.