𝖮 𝟤 𝟪

⊹ chapter twenty eight ⊹

jimin sat against the headboard gnawing on his nails. it had been a week since they brought jeongguk back from the hospital and he just got worse. anytime he was able to get the younger to take even a few bites of something everything would come back up.

the fever was still high so jeongguk was hot to the touch even though he had the chills. he barely had any energy so all he could do was sleep. when he was awake he didn't talk much unless it was to ask jimin not to leave before clinging to him. there were a lot of tears from jeongguk when he felt particularly bad on some days and just wanted to be held. it was making jimin nervous that he wasn't getting any better.

the only good thing was that even though it took a all his energy jeongguk could get out of bed when absolutely needed.

he was currently using the olders lap as his pillow. jimin hadn't left jeongguk's side the entire week and the brunette had to be touching him in some way or another.

the others would pop in every now and then before going home after their classes or work to see how jeongguk was. taehyung had taken to spending the night at jimin's and only leaving to get clean clothes or to go to class. with everyone in class they were the only ones home right now.

"i feel gross.." jeongguk mumbled more to himself than anything but jimin's fingers stop moving in his hair.

"do you wanna take a shower?"

"i don't know if i can."

"then how about a bath? i can help you and you might feel a little better." today was one of the brunettes better days so jimin figured it would be alright. he'd just make sure to watch him closely just in case.

jeongguk chewed on his lip thinking for a moment before nodding. "ok."

jimin untangled himself from jeongguk to go fill the tub with some lukewarm water and bubbles. he grabbed two towels placing one on the sink and the other over the back of the tub so jeongguk could rest is head on it. once he finished setting everything up he stepped back into his room and helped the younger to the bathroom.

jimin helped him strip off his clothes and step into the bath. the first time jimin had to help him change his clothes it was awkward but after sometime he just accepted it letting him help. in all honesty he probably wouldn't have been able to do it himself so he was thankful even if it was a little embarrassing.

jeongguk sunk down in the water leaning his head against the towel on the back of the tub. the lukewarm water felt nice against his feverish skin and he sighed closing his eyes.

jimin let jeongguk just soak for a little while before rolled up his sleeves and sitting himself behind the tub.

"here lift your head i'll wash your hair." he moved the towel from the tub and cupped a hand over jeongguk's eyes before filling a cup with water wetting his hair.

jimin lathered the shampoo in the brunettes hair softly scrubbing and massaging his scalp. jeongguk kept his eyes closed leaning into the olders touch feeling his body relax more than it hand in the past week.

after washing out the shampoo and doing the same with conditioner jimin left to grab some clean clothes while jeongguk washed his body.