Chapter 2

Jack´s P.o.v.

I blushed darkly. Did he really just said that? "H-Hicc..."

"What? Don´t tell me you´re actually surprised."

"N-No just... I don´t know..."

Hiccup pouted cutely. "Oh?"

"But... If you give me that offer like this..."

Hiccup raised a eyebrow at me. "Hmm?"

I pushed him down on the bed roughly and he yelped cutely. "I won´t hesitate to take it." I smirked down at him.

"J-Jack...." Hiccup tugged at my hoodie.

"What is it that you want?"

"Clothes.... off."

I smirked at him. "Alright." I took my hoodie off and he took all his clothes off as well.

"Oh, how I missed that sight." My hand wandered over his beautiful chest and I felt him shudder under my touch.

"J-Jack.."

"What is it?"

"Your hand... is so cold..."

"I know..." I chuckled and leaned over him. "You soon will feel even colder."

Hiccup smirked up at me. "I wanna ride that D."

I leaned over to his ear. "It´s my turn now. Just lay back and enjoy the show.", I whispered in his ear and he only nodded. I slowly moved down and started to suck at his neck. Immediately I could hear a wonderful moan from him and he tangled his fingers in my hair.

"J-Jack!"

I left a big hickey at his neck. "Just marking what´s my own."

"Ngh... go ahead babe..."

I slowly kissed down to his collarbone and felt Hiccup shudder.

"J-Jack..." He started to grind against me.

"Shh.... patience Babe."

He whined cutely and I smirked at him. I leaned over his chest and started to lick his already hard nipple. 

Hiccup arched his back and moaned quietly. "Tease!"

I giggled and pinched his other nipple while bit softly on the one I´m already on. Hiccup whined and squirmed under me. "Jaaaack! Stop teasing!"

"You sure are impatient today." I smiled down at him and he started to grind his crotch against mine.

"We haven´t done it in a month, of course I´m impatient!"

I chuckled and grabbed his length. "Calm it or I won´t show mercy, my little Hiccup."

"But Jaack!" Hiccup pouted cutely but stayed still like I told him to.

"Good boy.", I purred and slowly started to spread his legs.

Hiccup whined again and spread his legs wider. "P-Please!"

"Oh Hicc... You have no idea how much you are turning me on right now." I smirked and spread his legs widely and moved in between them. Hiccup licked over his lips. 

"So my dear Hicc..." I smirked and leaned over him. "What do you want?"

He frowned and glared at me. "What do you think..."

"I don´t know. Tell me.", I said and smirked at him.

"Put it in me Jack!"

"I don´t know what you´re talking about mister haddock~"

"UHH! Put your cock up my ass!" As Hiccup realized what he just said he blushed intensely. I chuckled.

"Good boy." Without any warning I rammed into him roughly.

"Jack!"

I let my hand wander over his entire Body. "My precious Hiccup..."

Suddenly I felt Hiccs ass squeeze my dick inside him. "Jack, Move!"

"Oh now you order me?" I smirked and started to move. "You sure got tight."

"P-Please Jack! I need you!" Hiccup bucked to meet my thrusts.

"What a beautiful sight." I smirked and started to ram into him roughly and over and over again. Hiccup wrapped his legs around my waist and as I thrust faster his ass started to squeeze my dick even more.

"Ah Hicc... you´re so tight...", I moaned.

I felt Hiccs insides spasm. "J-Jack, I´m c-close!"

"M-Me too."

"Please Jack, just a bit more!", he begged.

"For you I would do everything." I smirked and rammed into him even deeper. Hiccup screamed my name loudly in pleasure as he cums and his anal muscles clamped down on my dick.

"Ah..." I moaned loudly and came inside him.

Hiccup dug his hands deep into my  back when he felt my cum inside him.

"My wonderful Hiccup..." I slowly pulled out of him while he panted heavily.

"You´re amazing Jack." Hiccup pulled me down to him and cuddled me tightly. I chuckled and wrapped my arms around him. "You too."

"You´re so cold. I love it." Hiccup giggled and kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you too snowflake."

"Snowflake, huh?" I chuckled.

"What? You don´t like it?"

"I do."

"Good."  Hiccup chuckled cutely.

"Then you´re my little dragon tamer. But you won´t be able to tame me." I smirked devilishly.