8

ROMEO: "Dad?"

HARRY: "Get in the car first."

ROMEO: "Hey dad."

HARRY: "How was school?"

ROMEO: "I don't know..."

HARRY: "What happened son? You're normally so happy."

ROMEO: "Well dad...I told my friends about y'know...mum...sorry..."

HARRY: "It's okay son, so tell me, what'd they say to you?"

ROMEO: "They said mum can't be a he and they called you faggot!"

HARRY: "Son. Don't get too upset. It has happened."

ROMEO: "How can I not get upset when they're saying shit about my father? Is being gay wrong dad?"

HARRY: "Try to control your words, I know you're upset and no it isn't wrong."

ROMEO: "But everyone says it's wrong, why?"

HARRY: "You see son, the way I brought you up is different, I never taught you what hatred was, I only taught you love and acceptance, it's a cruel world. It is, it's the painful truth, son."

ROMEO: "I see it now, I guess..."

HARRY: "Are they bullying you? I'll move you if you want."

ROMEO: "I'm fine I guess..."

HARRY: "Romeo."

ROMEO: "Yes dad?"

HARRY: "Don't keep quiet about such things okay? Please? It's very serious and I don't want to lose anyone else I love so dearly."

ROMEO: "Okay dad."

HARRY: "Good."

ROMEO: "Where did you go dad?"

HARRY: "I went back to the place only Lou and I shared, I remember all the memories...we had midnight memories there if you know what I mean."

ROMEO: "Oh God! Dad!"

HARRY: "Haha yeah, and I remember the fire flies and make believes, so many things..."

ROMEO: "I bet you guys were nominated prom kings."

HARRY: "Nah, cutest couple because Niall and Zayn made the rest of the squad vote repeatedly so that we could win, it was funny, prom king and queen were Zayn and Perrie."

ROMEO: "Man, I wish I could go back in time and witness all the things you did!"

HARRY: "If we could only turn back time."