EP3

Year 2021

IU POV:-

Everybody was busy. This month.

Jisoo was busy shooting her drama.
Jennie was busy with dating stuffs.
Rosé was busy with her Solo Debut.
Lisa was busy with her mentoring act.

And I? I was really very busy so busy that I have been staying at home the whole day.

This corona is the biggest enemy of ours.

Actually I just finished my work and I was sitting at home when I got a call from an unknown number.

+82XXXXXXXX calling....

"Hello?" I answered.
"Is this Lee Y/N?" The other person who seemed to be a woman asked.
"Yes how may I help you?"
"Actually your mother wants to talk to you"
She handed the phone to your mother.
"Yeobeoseoyeo?" I heard my mom's voice .
"Eomma? Waegeurae?" I asked tensed  by now.
"Halmeoni is no more baby...." she sniffed. I was about to drop my phone.
"Where are you guys now?" I asked calmly.
"XXXX Hospital" she said sobbing till now.

I ended the call and ran towards the car and drove to the hospital.

I ran inside. I know I was attracting lots of attention towards myself because which idol wouldn't be famous. People started crowding around me but thanks to the security I was escorted towards the room.

I saw my parents and brothers crying.

"Why?" I said gears brimming eyes.
"WAEEE??!" I shouted not being able yo take it anymore.
"Why didn't you tell me from befor she was in the hospital!" I yelled at my family members. They did not say anything and kept their head low.
"Am I nothing to you guys? Am i nothing to this family? Why didn't you inform me about halmeoni's condition?" I started crying. My phone was ringing but I didn't pick up.

"Am...so..dissapointed guys.. Wae" I said and just went out towards the counter.

"Annyeonghaseyo Y/N shi." The receptionist greeted me while I just nodded my head.
"Can you give me the bill please?" I asked as she gave handed me the bill. I played the whole fee. The least I could do for halmeoni was this and I did.

I turned around to go back but I saw my members running towards me.

"Eonnie waegeurae! Why didn't you pick up your phone?!" "Eonnie what happen why are you here?" "What's with the news of you being here?" I was being bombarded. I broke down. And started crying my heart out....
"AHHHHHHHHH~" I cried out loud. Not caring that I looked like a monster now. I was crying on my members' shoulders.
"I am so done with life. Halmeoni  left me. Wae Wae halmeoni. Why did you leave me." I sobbed very hard.

__________________________________________________________

After the funeral I went straight to the entertainment and started working. I wore

I was in the composition room where anybody hardly comes

I was in the composition room where anybody hardly comes. I sat there and started staring of at nothing. 
My mind was so full of thoughts. I couldn't think straight.  So I went to the dorm. 

That's when I got a call from manager nim.

"Hello.." I simply said and kept quiet.
"Umm...Y/N you are told to um your solo vlive but it's okay uhhh if um don't want to-"
"Its okay I'll do it " I said and changed my clothes.

(Forget about the bag and shoes your at home so ur wearing your slippers)

I sat infront of the cam and waited.

My eyes were puffed out so much that I couldn't see properly.

I saw comments coming up:-

Eonnie we miss you.
Eonnie are you okay? We heard the news.
Annyeonghaseyo IU!
IIIIIUUUUUU....
IU saranghae.
IU eonnie geogjeongmaseyo. We are with you.

The comments made me emotional. So I took a deep breath and looked at the camera.

"annyeong" I said in a small voice.

"I miss you too blinks. Nado bogeoshipeo"

"Annyeong annyeong."

"Gomawo blinks. Its just that I am do devastated. " I said as I sighed while wiping the tears.

"My grandmother was my everything you know I grew up with her. She grew older infront of me. But I couldn't be there when she needed me but was always there when I needed her......hummmmmm I am tired. Really tired. I was about to distract my mind by working but my manager nim said I should do a vlive and I am here.

Eonnie mianhe we. You came live only to meet and talk to us.

Thankyou so much eonnie TTwTT

You are the best Y/N even though you are going through so much you still think of us.

Thankyou...

Gomawo IU.

Gamsahamnida...aaaa

"Okay Thankyou guys for coming here and meeting me. You guys should probably sleep now. Annyeong " I said waving goodbye to them.

I cried myself to sleep that night and nobody knew......
__________________________________________________________