EP15

Y/N POV:-

We came back to Korea. And we were told that we would have to open our weverse account.

I took out phone installed weverse and created an account. When I got in the blackpink weverse I saw the girls being in chaos meanwhile Lisa was really silent.

When I entered the dorm the first thing i was welcomed with was jennie running to me and hugging me

"Eonnie please help ussss" she whined in my ear.

"Wa-waegeurae~" I said hugging her back.

"We are freaking out with this shit ah my head." Rosé complained.

"Watch your language kid" I warned her making her shut her mouth.

I told them to sit in one place and then I taught them how to use.

I did not know how to use myself but when we were on our trip back to Korea manager nim taught me. So that i can teach the girls.

"Gamsahamnida eonnie your the best" everybody highed me.

"Lisa eodiya?" I asked and shook their heads not knowing where she is.

"Did you call her?" They nodded their heads "ne she said she is with her freinds" jennie said looking at me clueless.

I know what is happening with Lisa. She is acting weird these days. The truth is I feel like she is dating someone but who I don't know.

I always see her smiling on her own. Blushing sometimes.

I went to my room and called her.

"Yah Lisa Yah neo eodiya?" I said coldly.
"Eo-eo eonnie naneun ching deuri iseoyo" she said stuttering.

"Come home and tell me everything or else not food for you." I stated and ended the call not letting her complete.

Lisa POV:-

I slowly crept inside the house thinking everyone was sleeping. I sighed loudly not realising someone was behind me with her hands crossed.

"What time did I tell you to come?" She growled. I squeezed my eyes scared of what is going to happen.

I slowly turned and saw an angry Y/N eonnie.

"Eo-eonnie there was traffic jam-" she cut me off by shouting .

"TRAFFIC JAM FROM AFTERNOON'S 2PM TO LATE NIGHT'S 1AM?!?" she yelled I was on the verge of crying.

"Be thankful the girls are in their own house.Now tell me the truth. I dont want any of it to be a lie." She stated coldly and sat on the couch. I went and sat opposite to her.

I sighed and took a long breath. "Eonnie I am dating-" "I know tell me something that I don't know." She said with her eyes closed. Wait what she knew?

"The guy that I am dating is Ten." I said fiddling with my fingers. I could feel her staring at me.

"Did you tell anyone?" She asked as I shocked my head she left a heavy frustrated sigh making me more nervous.

"Can I say something " she asked I quickly nodded my head.

"I think you guys should make your relationship public. Because see if you guys go out secretly people will think of many scandals. And also your fans and would start hating on you guys would you want that?" She asked I shook my head.

"So if you would go out in public after telling everyone that you guys are dating. People might still hate but only for sometime it will eventually fade. You remember what happened when Kai and Jennie dated right? Just because of the single scandal, now both of them are in the most hated list why? Because they dated each other secretly. So now it's your wish I wont get into this matter anymore. Just know that if you have any problems you can come to me ok." She said and got up to go to her room....

Waa eonnie am so lucky to have a sister like you. I quickly wiped my tear. And texted ten telling him that we should make our relationship public. And he happily excepted which made me happy.

Next day we went to our managers and told him everything. Yes we did get scolding but then they were happy that we wanted to make it public.

After the article issues of our dating we did get hated but it soon died down because people cared less now. Everything happ6just as Y/N eonnie said.

"Thank you eonnie. Your the best" I whispered.

"I know I am" eonnie suddenly came from behind.

I turned to see her coming out from her studio. I smiled a d ran into a hug with her.

"Thankyou sooo much eonnie I love you." She just patted my head and pulled away. Leaving me in the lobby.

Is something wrong??....