44

Play Eight by IU ft.Suga

BLACKPINK MEMBER LEE Y/N NO MORE

It is said that on 16th April 2023, BLACKPINK's oldest member Lee Y/N also know as IU, was reportedly found dead in her apartment in Gangnam-do Seoul, South Korea by her manager.

The police was immediately informed by the manager Kang Hyung Seok. The police stated that it was a case of "Self killing" but the doctors who have been incharge of her postmortem autopsy, stated it was a "Murder".

The idol's neighbour Miss. X stated she had not seen Y/N out of her house for the past three days before the incident which basically meant she was inside her apartment the whole time. Miss. X stated that on the day of incident, she saw Mr. Kang entering the house and after an hour or so she heard him yell and she rushed to the place.

" I saw Mr.Kang enter Y/N shi's house that day and after two hours or so i heard him yell her name and i went to check and i saw him holding on to the young girl." - Miss X.

An insider from the YG Entertainment revealed that Mr. Kang was once caught stealing her money from her purse and bank account by her. Since then Kang would always throw sarcastic statement towards the deceased. They also said that even so, Y/N would stay quiet.

Her fellow members Jisoo immediately reached the hospital when she was informed about her older member, right after she finished her performance in Inkigayo.

Also Jennie, Rosé and Lisa who were in California, are reportedly returning today. The members, family, friends all are struck with a sudden shock.

The industry of Korean Pop have once again lost two bestfriends, two precious gems. Iconic Y/N and Hot Dancer Moonbin. Left us too early.

You will be missed. Our sincere condolences to both families.