Finding Lucci (Part 17)

(NOT MY ART CREDIT TO OWNER)

"I think we should find Lucci first.." you say looking at Kiko-island. You hadn't realized before but there was a marine base that could be Cp0's headquarters. "Are you saving Kaku for last or something? Chapapa" Fukurou asked sounded quite offended. "And what if I am~" you say with a smirk jumping off the ship.

"Kaku is her favorite after all." Kalifa said with a shrug following behind you. Right before Fukurou decided to stay back and watch the ship while the rest of us go and find Lucci. You and the others have a device that connects to the computer from afar so you can see where Lucci and Kaku both are.

While looking at the tracking device it seemed that Kaku was closer to the crew. "Are you sure you don't want to get Kaku first? He's just down the street." Blueno said pointing down at the map. You think about it staring down at him getting closer to you guys.

"My decision is permanent, we will find Lucci first then get Kaku." You stated walking the direction Lucci was in. It seemed Lucci was in the marine building opposite direction Kaku was in. Walking there you saw many marine soldiers guarding the building. "You guys can stay out here, I'll walk inside." You say leaving your friends concerned.

"Yoi~! Yoi~! Yoi~! You're just gonna casually walk inside?!~" kuma exclaimed causing the group to cover Kumadori's mouth. "Yes.. It's gonna be okay! I'm just gonna go undercover as a Cp9 member to.." you thought about why a Cp9 member would go to Cp0 headquarters.

"Just go there to ask about like.. Wanting to upgrade into being a Cp0 member. Your strong Y/n, you are probably as strong as Lucci." Blueno said with sincere words walking next to you. "You really think so? I haven't trained much these passed couple of months." You said rubbing the back of your neck feeling quite embarrassed.

"You should be fine, it's a natural instinct at this point." Kalifa said putting a hand on your shoulder for reassurance. You up at her and turn to look at the building. "I just show them my Cp9 card and walk in.." you say to yourself with a deep breath. You start to head for the building while they wave you off.

You wave back and tell them to go somewhere else before someone gets suspicious of them. They all nod and walk away back into town. You turn around to face the door of the building with two guards on each side.

They stare at you for a bit looking you up and down. (Perverts..) "hello little miss.. What is the reason of you being here?" He asked staring down at you. "Yes, my name is L/n M/n Y/n. I am here to be upgraded up to Cp0." You said showing them your Cp9 card.

They both look at each other nervously not realizing how high rank you are. "Y-you may pass miss.." one of them said letting you go through. You bow and walk through the door to end up in a long hallway. There were many pictures of old presidents of Cp9-Cp0.

You walked down the hall to find another hall either going left or right. You look down to your device to find Lucci on the left side of the building. "I wonder what he's doing.." you mumble now walking left. Not long you make it down the hallway to find a large heavy duty wooden door in front of you.

You look down to your device to find Lucci nowhere to be found. "H-Huh?!" You freak out reloading the screen but it still said nowhere to be found. You start to touch your ass to see if you could feel your transponder database snail in your pockets but it was missing.

"Shit where did it go?!" You start to look around looking for the small snail. "Looking for this?" A males voice asked from behind you. You quickly turn around to leave yourself in shock.

"R-Robbie.?!" You exclaim as he smirks at you. "H-how did you.." you asked confused about how he covered himself from the tracking device. He then walks up to you and kisses your forehead. "You know I have my ways.." Lucci said giving you a smile.

You sigh and stare up at him with a smile. "It's been awhile Y/n, I see you and the rest are here as well." Lucci confirmed pointing outside. "Yeah.. I forgot how good you are at discovering things.." you say with a giggle.

He just smirks and gives you back your snail. "It's been apoximately 10 years?"Lucci said opening up the big wooden door (I don't exactly remember how many years it was).  "Yeah.. I'm sorry I left you guys.. It wasn't the wises decision but what else could I do to see my family." You said walking with him inside a pleasing looking room.

"But it was for an important reason correct? You made a promise to your siblings you would come back after training." Lucci said reading you like a book. You stare at him with wide eyes shocked about how much he knows.

"It was a new rule added to not leave Cp9 or you would have to leave completely."

"No wonder I didn't know about it until last minute." You said leaning against the desk the room had in it. The desk was similar to Spandams, his work was to sign papers and get the missions that needed to be done by the Cp9 members such as yourself.

Lucci poured you a glass of wine and to which you politely refuse to do so. "Thank you Robbie but I had a drank or two.. yesterday.." you said with a polite smile. He chuckles and pours another cup. "It's just one little cup you won't get intoxicated that much." Lucci said as you take it in defeat.

You take a sip, you weren't a big fan of wine but you still drank it to look cool. (Yes Ik it's a very dumb reason) "So what was the reason your looking for us?" Lucci asked already finished with his glass. You stare at him for a bit in shock seeing how quick he finished it.

I guess he did drink it since he was like 12.. It's like water to him at this point..

"I just wanted to see the group again.. I've always longed to see you guys over the years..I wanted to apologize as well.. To each and everyone of you. Especially Kaku.." you said showing much pain in your eyes. Lucci noticed and walked over to you. At this point he was hovering over you with an intense but caring aura.

He wraps his arms around you and hugs you tightly. His coat that he usually wears also covering you up slightly. "I'm sure Kaku is gonna be happy to see you.. I'll meet you guys at the ship tonight, make sure everyone knows." Lucci said letting go of you with a smile.

"Alright, we'll I'm gonna go find Kaku now. I'll see you tonight..!" You start to walk to the door but before you could he kissed your forehead one last time.

Every time Lucci kissed your forehead it always reminded you of Kaku because he would get jealous every time Lucci did it.

*flash back*

"Robbie! Kaku and I caught fish at the bay-side!" You exclaimed to Lucci sitting against a tree reading a book. You ran to him holding two astronomically large fish in both of your hands. Behind you was a tired and out of breath Kaku trying to catch up with you while dragging a small sea king. "It seems we will have a large dinner tonight." Lucci said closing his book now looking at both you and kaku.

"Yep! Me and Kaku tried to catch more but they all got scared away by the sea king we caught." You said sounding quite sad. Lucci stands up and pats your head with a smile. "You did good Y/n, I think the sea king is enough." Lucci said giving you a kiss on the forehead.

You giggle looking up at his taller form. You suddenly felt a jolt pull you away from Lucci. You turn to see Kaku having his arms around your waist. Kaku gives Lucci a glare to which you laugh at. Lucci smirks and starts to walk away.

"See you guys at dinner, make sure to give it to the chef." Lucci said walking into the enies lobby buildings. You and Kaku both wine in annoyance because the chef you guys had could talk for hours.

*end of flashback*

You smile up at him as he nods for you to walk away. You walk out and close the door behind you. You look down to your device and Lucci's location was back on. You quickly turn it off only to leave Kaku's location still active.

Word count~ 1521