chapter 16

Yuria open her eyes when she felt a hand embrace her waist, its had been a while since she had a good night sleep, today is Monday so its means work. She bury her head under the soft pillow, blocking those sunlights from the window.

"Time to wake up." a lips pressed on her neck. She immediately sits up before the tongue come out from it.
"Good morning miss." She turned her head and take a good view at the dominating lady beside her, still as beautiful as always, she will got nosebleed just by staring at her.
"Hmm.." Valencia raises an eyebrow at Yuria, clearly not satisfied by just a morning greeting from her.

Yuria sigh, she slowly moved her head towards Valencia's forehead and land a small kiss.
"Good morning again, miss."
"Yes, good morning." Valencia smirk, she grabs Yuria's finger and place it on her lower lip.
"Next time, kiss here."
Yuria blushes, she quickly redraw her hand as if she touched something hot.
"I, I should go change." She jumped down from bed, rush to the bathroom and slam the door.

After brushing her teeth, she takes off her nightgown and noticed that there are spots of red mark all over her body from the mirror. Her memory of being bullied by Valencia yesterday flash through her head, after kissing her cheek yesterday, she is like triggered Valencia's dark side. Her face redden just by recalled what Valencia did to her last night.
Suddenly, the door opened, Valencia walk into the bathroom and give Yuria her clothes.

"You forgot to take these.." she stare at Yuria's body with red spots, and felt that her blood pressure that dropped to a safer level just now is rising again. She quickly handed the clothes and leave the bathroom before she couldn't control herself.
"......."  everything is happened too fast that she don't even had enough time to be shy. She should just lock the door next time.

Yuria headed to the dining room after she is done, Valencia already waiting for her, she quickly sits down and eat her breakfast. As usual Valencia keep passing the food she likes to her.
"Emm...miss"
"What?"
"I may not be able to work for you... for a while." Said Yuria while pouring some tea to Valencia's cup. She secretly took a glance at her face, hoping that she is not mad, but Valencia just drink her tea calmly, like she already expected this.

"What is your excuse this time?" Ask Valencia with an icy tone.
"... I'm not purposely avoiding you, but my work at current company haven't done yet, that's a group project, so... its quite irresponsible to quit without finishing my role." And of course the main point is, if she just quit like that she can't get the promised 4 times salary.

Valencia frown, Yuria is just like a gust of wind that hard to catch, her heart is not belong to anyone...yet. She needs to make sure that Yuria can't leave her sides.
"Then, how about becoming my sugar baby?"
Yuria spurt the tea she just drink, she put down her cup and look at Valencia in disbelief.
".... Are you trying to choke me?"
"Since there will be a while to finish your project, I suggest you to become my sugar baby, you need money right? Someone made a stupid deal with school to graduate early."
that is not a suggestion, she must be threatening her.
".......I don't remembered that I had told you about it." She just said she graduated by taking a test in the letter.
"Do you think I'm foolish like you? If it is that easy to take the test then everyone will want to graduate early." She nearly had a heart attack when she saw the report given by her men, she dare to make that unfair deal just to leave her.

Yuria noticed that Valencia's expression is darkening, she must already investigate her leaving.
"I can pay the school dept myself."
"Oh I see, my little secretary is rich." Valencia let out a villainous smile, Yuria had a bad feeling about this.

"Then, for the molesting case yesterday, I can kindly make it pass if you give £&@# dollars of emotional damage compensation to me." Said Valencia casually, like they are talking about weather.
Yuria look at Valencia blankly, the amount of money is too large that her ears cannot support it, her brain failed to read the message, she never know such amount is affordable by human being. She stayed quiet like that for a few minutes.