15

-Jasmine's POV-

"Are you ready for date night!" I wrap my arms around Katsuki's neck and he smirks. "Yeah, I've never been on a date with a girlfriend before. Mostly just dinners than fucking." He says and I chuckle. "Well dates are fun, We're going to this nice little place I know and then we're going to have a nice little dinner." I say intertwining my hand in his. "Just happy I don't have to wear anything special." He says and I smile. "I think you look very handsome." I say and he smirks. "You look hot too." He says and I chuckle. 

I was wearing a tank top and my yoga pants and I let my hair stay out. It's about to be summer and it's just too hot for me, I keep getting really bad hot flashes. I thought I was super lucky because I never had any morning sickness. Sure some nausea but nothing to bad. But now I get these awful hot flashes and going into the summer months is really sucky. 

We get is Katsuki's car and drive to this little pizza place I know. We ordered a pizza to go and I tell him how to get to the over pass where I thought would be a good place for our first date. "Oh ok go right up this hill!" I say pointing up the dirt road. "How did you find this place?" Katsuki asks as he parks the car. "My dad, see the gazebo over there?" I ask pointing to the large Gazebo. We get out of the car and he grabs the Pizza. "My dad built this here." I say and we walk into the thing. "Why did he build this?" He ask and we sit down. "He owns this property. About a mile and a half that way is a large house. He bought it when I was younger for my mom once we moved here. It was a shitty house, pretty run down. But all the way out here is our land. He got the house for super cheap, fixed it up renovated everything! He even put in a movie theater downstairs in the basement. He did some landscaping and out here he built this little Gazebo for my mom. He proposed to her in here... They got married in here." I smile and look around at the Gazebo...

-Bakugo's POV-

"I always imagined I'd get married in here too. Just like my parents." She says and I blush a little. "Wow.." I say and she looks to me. "OH no not like I wanna get married to you or anything that's not what I'm saying I was just-" "I know what you mean dumbass." I cut her off and she blushes. "Like I mean-" "Don't. I know what you mean." I say with a smirk and she lets a breath. "Sorry that was awkward." She chuckles and I shrug. "it's a Nice story. Like out of a manga." I say and she laughs. 

"Why don't you live in that house now?" I ask open the pizza box. We turn to face each other crossing our legs. I smile down at her belly seeing as it's gotten bigger with each passing month. "Well I live at the school for work. But the school is actually about 5 minute away from the house." She says biting her slice of Pizza. "And your mom doesn't live here either. Why?" I ask and she shrugs. "Grammy Chiyo offered to move in there with her but I think Mami couldn't handle being in that house. I think it reminds her too much of Daddy." She says and shrugs. 

"The school said if I ever wanted to move to the house I could. Since it's so close if there were an emergency at the school at night or something I could get there quickly. Maybe one day after I have the baby I'll move in there. It's a great property, I'd like to raise my kids there." She says and I smile. "Kids?" I ask and she blushes. "You know what I mean." She blushes looking away embarrassed. "DO you have any siblings?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Well I have a half brother in America. He's a few years older than me, I think 24? No he just turned 25. But he lived with his mom. Daddy tried to get him to come to Japan with us and he was going to but his mom fought him about it." She says and I nod. 

"How long have you been here?" I ask her. I was happy learning more about her, This date might have been a good idea. "I moved here when I was 5. When I was born I was sent to America to live with Daddy. But Mami wanted to see me so we came here for a few months, but Daddy fell in love with Mami. They were just a casual hook up when Daddy came here for a trip but she got pregnant. He ended up falling in love with her and Japan over all. So we came to live here. But we would go to America for our summers, I grew up with all my cousins and aunts and uncles. Daddy has a big family. When he died everything just fell apart. Mami started drinking more, We moved from the house. We stopped seeing the family. Just things weren't the same. Till Grammy came back into the picture. She saved us and things got better. I was able to go see my family, and now I have this job! Things are good." She smiles and I hum.