22

-Jasmine's POV-

"Hey Zero, what's up?" I was in the grocery store picking up a salad for lunch since I couldn't be bothered to cook today. "Hey princess. Are you out right now?" He asks and I hum. "Picking up a salad, did you need something?" I ask as I go through the self check out. "Yeah do me a favor, when you get home can you bring me my work binder. I fucking left it this morning on my way out. Just grab it and Icy-hot is on his way to get you so you can bring it here."He says and I smile. "Oh so I finally get to see the agency? Why don't you just have Todoroki bring it to you?" I ask and he tch. 

"Is it so bad I wanna see my fucking girlfriend In the middle of the day?" He asks with a smirk  lacing in his voice. "No I guess not." I hum and grab my food. "Fine I'm 20 minutes away from the house, I'll text you when me and Todoroki are on our way." I say and he says goodbye before hanging up the phone. I smile and walk home as quickly as I can. Albeit not very quickly. I'm 8 months pregnant and 2 weeks away from being 9 months. I'm scared sure but I'm also excited. Liz said my baby is doing really well best thing is to stay active, drink water, and if there is any pain in my stomach area to call her. She's always available. 

Since I stopped stressing so much about Mami and school is out for summer I've haven't been passing out. I've been focusing more on the baby's health and mine, and Katsuki is making it easy for me to relax. He's the best I really out him everything... I get to the house and see Todoroki's car outside. He gets out when he see's me and I wave. "Hey Todoroki. Just give me a minute to get the binder." I say as we walk to the front door. 

"You don't have a car?" He asks me and I shake my head. "No I don't but I don't really need one. I don't go many places with out Katsuki except the school and that's 10 minute walk from here so there's no need." I say and he nods. "What about when you have the baby?" He asks following me up to our bedroom. "Yeah I thought maybe having a car would be good for that but It's not a necessity as of right now. How are you and Sero doing on the surrogate hunt?" I ask and he smiles. 

"We found a women." He says and I beam. "Oh my god that's amazing!" I say and he nods. "Yes we are going to do the whole thing. Sero knows about this better than I, but I'm very excited." He says and I smile at him. "Thats really amazing Todoroki I'm so happy for you two." I give him a hug and he smiles. "And if you ever need a baby sitter You know I'm here." I say and he smiles. "Thanks you Jasmine to you as well." he says and I grab Katsuki's work binder. "Alright this is it! Let's go." I say with a small yawn. "Tired?" He asks and I shrug. 

"I'm always tired. Kid is draining my energy like crazy but not to bad." I say and he chuckles. We walk to his car and get in. He asks me a lot about pregnancy on the ride there, He asks me what the best thing to do for pregnant women is and I give him some advice on what I like and don't like but I also explain that everyone is different. On average I've had a wonderfully easy pregnancy there is not much to complain about other than my stupid hot flashes. I feel bad for the women who have it bad. 

We arrive at the agency and he escorts me through the large building full of heroes and sidekicks and people. "Wow... So all your friends work here?" I ask looking around. "Me, Bakugo, And Midoryia one a third of this Agency. We are the bosses and share the cost equally. We hired all our friends as independent heroes and they all have their own side kicks just like us. We figured it was a good way to do things considering we like to work together. Keeping in touch as a class was important to us, even Bakugo." He says and I smile. 

"Thats really nice Todoroki.." I say and look at passing side kicks and interns and secretaries. "Ok just in here." Todoroki says leading me to a large room. "Is he in here?" I ask and he doesn't reply only smiles a little. He opens the door and we walk in. "Todoroki why is it dark?" He flips on the lights and everyone was in the room surrounded by peach and white colored balloons and streamers. "SURPRISE!" They all yell and my eyes widen staring at them. "Todoroki this isn't Zero's Office." I whisper and he laughs. 

"Look." He points to the banner hanging from the ceiling. "Baby shower..." I read and gasp. "What!" I laugh and hug the binder to my body. "SURPRISE BITCH!" Aya comes and hugs me tight. "Oh my god what the hell!" I laugh and hug her back. "What? Why!" I yell and she drags me further into the room. "You're little baby daddy called me and liz the other day and asked us to help throw you a surprise baby shower! How could we say no to that babe!" She says and Liz nods. 

"Mhm, Bakugo called me and I figured why not. You've never lets us throw you a party." Liz says and I smile. "Awww My boyfriends ex-girlfriend!" I smile and we laugh together. "We were never official Dip shit." Katsuki smirks at me and I smile at him. "Awww It's my best friends ex-boyfriend." I smile wrapping my arms around his neck. "You did all this?" I ask and he nods. "Couldn't do it at the house since you're always there but we have this big ass room here so I figured why not. Plus I did actually need my work binder." he grabs It from me and I smile. 

He kisses my forehead and I kiss him. "Thanks you Katsuki this is beautiful.." I say and look around. "And this is an announcement." he says and looks to Kirishima. "Huh? Actually bro?" Kiri asks with a smile and Katsuki nods. "Hurry up idiot." Katsuki says with a small smirk. "What is it?" I ask Katsuki and he winks at me. "Me and Mina are having a baby!" Kirishima says and Mina squeals. "I'm pregnant!" She yells and I gasp. "Oh my god yay!" I yell and everyone claps. "So wait that's me and Zero, Deku and Ururaka, Now Mina and Kirishima,  AND Sero and Todoroki!" I say and they all nod. "Oh my god." Katsuki grumbles and shakes his head. 

"What?" Kaminari asks with a chuckle. "We are so fucking screwed! These kids are going to over throw us are you kidding!" I laugh and everyone laughs. "Thats so true! Our kids all together being raise together! Oh god..." Mina says covering her mouth placing a hand on her stomach. "Don't forget you fucking extras! Our kid was first the rest of you can fuck off!" Katsuki says placing a hand on my stomach. "hell yeah!" I say and High five Katsuki. "She's just as competitive as Kacchan." Deku says and everyone chuckles. 

"Oh broccoli boy you have no idea! She was top of our class because she wanted to prove to Jimmy glazer in the 3rd grade that girls were smarted than boys. She was valedictorian, Class president, and she always one sports days at schools because she wanted to be number 1." Aya says and I blush. "She also always beat up the 3rd years when they would fuck with the girls, She was a mad women." Liz says and I laugh. "Fuck yeah bad ass." Katsukis say with that evil smirk he has when he feels like he's won. "I got the best girl here! Fucking winner!" Katsuki says wrapping an arm around me. 

We all laugh at him and I smile up at him. I got so lucky. He treats me like an equal to him, if not higher. He praises me for doing the most simple things, I know he loves me... I hope he knows how much I love him. How much I appreciate him. "I love you Katsuki.." I whisper to him and he looks down at me. "I love you too idiot.." He says and kisses my nose.