20

-Jasmine's POV-

"W-what the fuck!" I cry as Daddy hugs me tight. "My girl, you've grown up so much..." He says and I hold him. "Come inside lets talk eh?" He drags me inside. I see Mom, Kahlil, Katsuki, Maya, Aizawa, Grammy , and Katsuki's parents follow us inside. Daddy sits me on the couch and sits next to me. "How... Khalil?" I ask and he crosses his arms with a chuckle. "pop you wanna explain this one?" He asks and Dad chuckles. "I think you're gonna be mad at us for this one." Dad says and I just stare at him. "When I died my body was shipped out to America. But uh... thing was I wasn't actually dead" He says and My stomach flips. "Huh?" I ask and he rubs the back of his neck. 

"I was dead but they said YOU some how revived me." He says and I quirk an eyebrow. "Ok ok lets go back a bit..." He says and I nod. "please." I say and he nods. "When I got to the hospital I was in a death like Coma. I was practically on deaths door and they pronounced me dead. But you came and gave me your of your magic little kisses and healed me. When I woke up I was in a morgue in new york. They were gonna cremate my ass! But I was alive so..." He smiles and I shake my head. "But that was 5 fucking years ago!" I yell and he nods. 

"I wasn't completely healed. I was gonna come to Japan but I could fly out there, I figured I'd wait till you and your mother came back for summer but you guys never came back! I was slowly healing everyday. I figured I'd just wait till I was healed enough to come here in person and see you and your mother! When Khalil told me I was gonna be a grandpa again! I was so excited we booked the first flight back out here." He smiles and I smile wide. "I hate you so much making me wait 5 years! If you were alive I would have gone out to New York sooner and healed you bastard!" I yell at him and he hugs me. 

"I missed you too sugar.." He says and I hug him tight. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU AUSTIN!" Mom smacks the back of his head crying. "Hey baby come on..." He smiles grabbing her pulling her onto his lap. "No! Fuck you! You bastard you can't just die and come back!" She yells at him and he whips the hair from his face. "You missed meeeee~ Say you missed me baby. I know I missed you." he says and she huffs. "Well son it's a pleasure to see you again." Grammy pats his head and he smiles. "Chiyo! Still up on your feet eh? You still work at the school?" He asks and she shakes her head. 

"Jasmine has taken over my position as the nurse and she's doing a great job." She says and I nod. "Well well well. Little Ms. Nurse." he smiles at me and I chuckle. "What the fuck.." I hear Katsuki and I look at him. Him, his parents, and Aizawa all looked confused and shocked. "OH! Daddy this is my boyfriend Katsuki, also known Ground Zero. At the moment he is the number 1 pro hero in Japan!" I say and stand to put a hand on his shoulder but Maya was hugging his waist still. 

"Maya let go of him." I say and she shakes his head "I'm taking him back to New York with me sorry Auntie." She says with a smirk and squint my eyebrows at her. "You're too young for him. Bye." I say and she laughs. "And your so old? Ms. gets pregnant at 20." she says and I laugh. "Ok little brat." I separate her from Katsuki and he chuckles. "See he's mine fuck off." I say and she sticks her tongue at me. "Sorry Kid. But I'm with her." he kisses me and I smile. "Anyways, This is Katsuki. His mother and father, And this is Mr. Aizawa he's my co worker at the school and like a father to me." I say and Dad stands. "Shota good friend!" Dad hugs Aizawa and he laughs. 

"Oh yeah that's right.." I mumble and Katsuki looks to me. "Daddy was really close with Grammy. He used to help her out at the school all the time and he got close with the staff there." I say and he oohs. "Thanks you Shota. For taking care of my girl." Dad says and Aizawa nods. "It's good to have you back Austin." He says and they hug again. "It's nice to meet you two as well." Dad says and Katsuki's parents smile. "Well you two sir! You've got a lovely daughter." Mr. Bakugo says and I blush. "Yeah! She's the only one I trust to keep Katsuki in line!" Mrs. Bakugo says and I laugh. 

"Fucking hag.." Katsuki rolls his eyes and I smile. "And you." Daddy gets to Katsuki and they stare at each other. "Nice to meet you." Katsuki holds out his hand and Daddy examines him up and down. "Maya." He calls and Maya skips next to him. "How is this one?" Daddy asks and Katsuki quirks an eyebrow. "He's literally amazing. He's good grandpa." Maya says and Daddy smiles. "Alright then.." Daddy shakes his hand and smiles. "You take care of her. Or you know I'll take care of you." Daddy says and Katsuki smirks. "Oh yeah?" He asks and I chuckle. "Hell yeah. You may be a hero but I'm from Queens. I'll fuck you up young boy." Daddy says and I laugh. 

"Both of you shut the actual fuck up." I say and daddy chuckles. "Look at you.. Look at you! My big girl!" Daddy hugs me and spins me around. "having a baby her damn self! Haha!" he laughs and I smile. I can't believe he's alive! This is the craziest day of my life...