Our new flower

Type: Fluff
Ship: Milliot
Time: 2 hours
Word count: 790
---

"Millicent, be careful! Remember to be home in 30!" She hears her mother screaming while she leaves home

A young Milly dashed through the bright summer grass, with her glimmering pink hot eyes shining with the sun, her short hair in two little pigtails, with a rainbow bow, swings with the girl's harmony on the grass.

The toddler notices a boy, not so far from there in a little garden on a abandoned plot. Tulips, daisies and plenty of other beautiful flowers on the area just highlighted the faded pink haired boy.

She walks closer to him, and realizes he's planting some flowers

"Uh, hello?" The pink-haired girl waves at him shyly

"Hi! My name is Elliot!" The boy replies, with excitement, while he finishes planting his flowerMilly just stares at him for 5 seconds, without realizing he speaked.

"What are you doing?" She finally speaks, and sits by his side, looking at the flower he just planted, It had infinity shades of pink, from hot pink to the most faded ones.

"Oh! I'm just planting some plants my granny asked. We sell them!" He gazes at her, but she doesn't look back, she just stares at the flower

"Are you.. gonna sell this pink one?" She asks, pointing at the beautiful flower on their frontHe looks at the flower, and a tiny grin appears his face "I don't know, probably.." He replies, with his voice low, almost whispering.

She looks at him, surprised "But- It's amazing! You can't sell it!" She higher her voice, almost shouting at him, then covering her mouth "I-I'm sorry for screaming.." she whispers

His grin turns into a sad, fake smile, he shook his head "You're right. It is too beautiful to be sold." He stares at Milly for some seconds, when he picks a shovel, seeds and a water bottle and hands to her.

"What are you doing?" She asks him, while he's digging on the side of the flower.

He looks at her when he finishes digging, and just chuckles. "Let's make our own place! Everyday, come here at the same hour, and we will plant a new one. When we get old, we will have our own garden! I'm smart, aren't I?" He says his plan, grinning and chuckling at the end

"That's cool! I'll start!" Milly says, as she puts one seed on the tiny hole.Elliot looks at her planting, while he takes the water bottle and throws a little of water on the dirt where it was planted. He looks at her "What's your name? You haven't told me yet!" Elliot says

"Oh!" Milly replies, with a little bit of embarrassement "I'm Millicent, but, you can call me Milly."

"Nice to meet ya, Milly!" Elliot sweetly says to his new friend, Milly.

"What will be the name of the flower?" Elliot asks, while his gaze goes to Milly

"Hmmh.." Milly mutters, looking at the place where they planted it.

"Flora!" She replies with excitement, pretty proud with the name she came with.

Elliot looks at her, pretty impressed by the name she came with. "How do you know my favorite name?" He asks, without letting her continue, he proceeds "Flora.. was the name of my mother.

One day, when I have a daughter, I'll name her Flora!" He tells the story, while Milly carefully listens to it.

She gives a light chuckle, trying to say that she likes the story, not his mother's death. He returns the chuckle, while looking at the dirt.

"Welcome to the world, Flora!"

----------

The now 24 years old Milly walks into the faded green autumn grass, with her glimmering pink hot eyes shining with the post lights, her long hair in a beautiful braid, with a pink butterfly brooch, calmly passing through the flowers, in millions of pink, purple and green shades.

The woman carefully sits next to her husband on a mint green bench, while they look at each other, grinning. Milly holds her husband's hand. Gazing at all the flowers.

"What we build together, is beautiful." She looks, with a tear falling down her face, looking at the extremely colorful and beautiful garden.

Elliot looks at her, places a hand on her shoulders and whispers "It's our little place." While they starts cuddling.

Milly chuckles "Well, soon it wouldn't be just ours." She corrects him, while placing a sweet kiss on her husband's cheek.

He chuckles with her, and sweetly says "Yes, sorry." He puts his hand on his pregnant wife, and whispers. "Our flower, will soon be born."

She gazes at him "Welcome to the world, Flora." She says, looking at her pregnant belly.

"It's our new flower, the most beautiful." Elliot says, looking at the flower named Flora, and at his wife.

We built a world together, where we met, where we married, where we live and where we live happily as a family

💗