welcome to half earth

Laying my brother room or my room now is boring so I decided to go on adventure in the hunted house as they call them but they are just half explored houses just as earth .
After what happened to earth 5 years ago everything changed we are not like how we used to be .we used to be human ,caring , planting , feeding wild animals and we used to have a life but now it is disaster we are like animals maybe animals are better if they were alive after what happened we only cared for feeding our selfs and we were so selfish there were even people who take a huge amount of good that they don't even going to eat in a year so there was no food lift in the supermarkets we started to eat anything in earth we even ate what belong to wild animals and they didn't have any food so they all died and now animals is extinct we are all vegan now ,no cows no deers no ships means no meat no cheese no milk no anything they were everything to us and we should have respected them be we didn't and now all we eat is plants .
I remembered the humans not the real human I mean the human up there that are perfectly fine they eat will and drink will they have every thing and the most thing is a place to feel safe in 'home' home is all I want .ever since the accident or the disaster I don't have a family or home I am alone in this place cause it doesn't have anything that is good to live in except my apartment .the apartment is big and has 3 rooms ,two toilets and one big living room but I only stay in my brother room or my room .
' fuck you humans ' I screamed I hate them they life is perfectly fine but us us we are not .they choose only the strongest and smartest of us but only men they are fuckin racist I am strong and smartest I survived everything but them they didn't do anything I am a survivor ' bitches ' I yelled .
God damnit I stepped on glass but thank God it didn't hurt me suddenly a sound filled the area I was in and there was a huge pump to the ground .since I am a exploring nerd I went to see what was it on the way there I was thinking if it was a part from the old apartments 'oh oh maybe a an alien' I got really excited and run there to see what it is

~Adam~

After along and pretty good nap I wake up just before i hit earth " is everything okay " Thomas said to us by the radio
" Fine we are 5 miles a head before hit the ground " Nate said
" is it gonna hurt " Noah asked
" We don't know buddy" newt said
" Don't forget to find me guys " I said to them just before I hit the ground it was a really big and strong hit and everything thing went off the radio and everything in the rocket " no no no. No " I screamed how I am gonna find them .
" Are you okay " a weird voice I never heard in 5 years I think it's a female voice .
" Who are you " she added " are you an alien" she asked again then she started to touch my skin " Don't touch me " I said to her .
" Omg you are male " she said " you are human " she said will jumping from exciting .I don't know why she is happy
" What do you mean a male " I asked while getting out of the rocket .
" Well after your dumb company took all the men sorry the unique one the rest of the male died don't ask me why cause I don't know they get this some kind of fever and died " she said sadly after being happy . So it is real girl do really get moody .
" Look I don't know where am I and I want help " I said hopeless my plan was landing and then calling the boys to get back together .
" Well since you are my type I will take you home with me you can stay as much as you want " she said and I nodded .
We walked a lot and then stopped at the only good apartment " welcome to my home it is not as yours up there but it is gonna do the job " she said while smirking oh she has dimples .
" You don't know shit " I said to her
" Well tell me " she said
" It is along story I need to rest " I said and i think I am kind of dick but anyways .
The apartment was really clean and tidy unlike our home it felt safe I don't know why
" Do you live alone ?" I asked
" Yes " she said while showing me the house
" Okay so as you can see there is 3 rooms but you cannot open or stay at this two " she point to the two rooms .
" Well we're am I going to stay " I asked she pointed to the third room
" Here with me " she said
" And where are you going to sleep ?" I asked
" On the bed duh " she said while opening the door .the room is kinda of small but the bed is big it is a king bed I guess
" And where am I going to sleep " I asked
" On the floor " she said
" No shit I am not going " I said
" Well neither do I ,I don't know why you are complaining the bed is big " she said and left to do ..I don't know .
At least I have place to sleep but what about them .

~freya~

I went to make dinner an after I finished I went to see that man but he was asleep
"Wake up sleepy head " I sad to him
" Damn what time is it " he asked
" 6:30 wake up dinner is ready " I said
" Okay okay but don't say sleepy head to me" he said this is kinda of rude
" Will I call you what I want come on I made vegan a pasta " I said yeah everything thing is bad on earth but people still work and the sell pasta
" What do you mean vegan paste " he asked
" Well it is long story " I used his words against him .

Thanks for reading I hope you enjoy it plz tell me if there is an problem or if you like my story

*Not edit *