chapter 1

A/N I made the picture above and the cover tell me what u think ;)

Tanjiros pov-

I head outside of my house and find my sister, Nezuko, who's been turned into a demon.

"Nezuko-chan what are you-"

Before I could even finish my sentence Nezuko pins me down. I notice something- a buldge rises from Nezukos pants.

Feral noises come out of nezukos mouth. "AGDHFU hejshdv Huenhs"

"N-nezuko-chan this isn't like you" I say as I start to rub my fingers across her belly button. Lint falling from her belly button into mine as our eyes greet eachother.

Her buldge gets unbearable as it reaches maximum velocity. Before I could even say a word she plunges it into my face, but I dodge in the nick of time. Then I notice something- a buldge ON her buldge.

"W-wait Nezuko-chan, do you have.... testicular cancer?"

Tears roll down her face as she hugs me. I then realize that it's a malignant tumor.

A/N malignant mean that the host will soon die. The cancer is uncureable in this stage.

Her tumor then detaches itself from her massive futa cock and land in mouth. She quickly takes her hand and closes my mouth and makes me swallow her tumor.

I struggle to swallow the massive tumor. I feel every inch of it as it rolls down my throat. I sweat uncontrollably as I have a learning disability but eventually the tumor settles in my stomach.

I feel my fingernails and teeth immediately sharpen once the tumor is inside of me. My eyes began glowing a bright red and my veins begin to buldge out of me.

Just then- the door busts upon and Michael Jackon runs up to us.

"HEHE" he says as he rips off Nezukos cock. He then twists off her head and looks at me. Our eyes meet.

He throws nezukos head away from us and walks up to me. I back away in fear but I trip and fall on my back.

He then gets on all fours and seductively crawls towards me- Nezukos futa cock in hand.

My back begins to arch and my clothes disintegrate.

"HEHE😏" he says. I do as HeHe pleases and roll over onto my stomach.

I get into doggy positin and start barking like never before.

He crawls closer to my aching rectum. I whimper and he begins to shove Nezukos cock inside of me.

He begins thrusting her cock in and out of my ass as "As the world caves in" starts to play. He continues to thrust and proceeds to grab the back of my head forcing me to look at him

"Look at me while I fuck your tight little boy pusHEHE" He says.

My back arching more as I get closer to finishing. Right before I release my children onto the ground he pulls it out. I wine and begin to cry.

"That's what you get for not dying along side your famiHEHE" He then runs into the woods leaving me to clean myself up.

A/N thanks for reading. I'll release the next chapter in a bit. Feel free to send me suggestions. Ty!