Chapter 2

3 years before the previous chapter

Nezuko's pov
I noticed the tumor a few days ago. I haven't told anyone yet- epically Tanjiro. Everyday it would grow more noticeable on my cock. It wouldn't grow like a normal tumor though, it grew upwards like another penis, on my penis.

I would have to lie anytime anyone saw 2 buldges in my pants. I would just say my balls were abnormally large, which they were, instead of a malignant tumor.

One day tanjiro pulled me aside. "Nezuko chan~ we haven't had fun in a minute" he said with a smirk on his face.

"Tanjiro... we cant.." I say looking away from him.

He grabs the waistband of my pants and pulls them down. My massive futa cock plops out and then reveals my tumor.

"Nezuko..... what is that?" He says as he looks at my cock.

I look away in shame as I feel the breeze run through my pubes.

"Nezuko..... do you have..... testicular cancer...?" He looks up at me and his eyes meet mine.

As the wind breaks the silence my dandruff falls out of my hair as I tuck it behind my ear. Tanjiro is quick to catch the pieces of my scalp mid air with his tounge, like snowflakes.

I turn away from him to hide my shame, and my tumor. My massive, 20 inch cock slaps Tanjiro in the face and he hits the ground. I run to him to make sure he's okay but my tumor had a knife and slit his eye open.

I gasp and quickly drink his blood trying to savor his last breaths. Our mom runs outside to aid to his wound caused by my tumor.

I then pass out from the nasty, aid-ridden blood that I drank.

-2 days later-

I wake up from my sleep, and look around in confusion. I rip the blanket off of my body and stand up. My pelvic area is noticeably lighter. I gasp and pull down my pants to reveal my tumor is gone.

I start to tear up and look around for tanjiro to make sure he's okay. I travel out of my room and go down the hall to find him.

I finally see him lying in bed looking out the window. I run to him to tell him about the crazy dream I just had. But when he turn to me..... I see he still has the same wound that my tumor gave him.

I gasp and start to cry again because it was all real.

"Nezuko what's wrong?" He smiles at me.

"Your eye....." I touch his eye.

"Oh this? It's nothing. I just hurt myself collecting charcoal." He says as he grabs my hand.

"But I-" He cuts me off. "Really, don't worry about me. I'll be back to selling the charcoal in a few days." He reassures me.

I look at him confused. Did he not remember? Maybe it was all a dream. I laugh and say "Maybe I could sell some while you're resting? I want to help out too."

"No, you don't have to do that. I made enough last week to last us for now. Don't worry about it Nezuko." He says as his head starts to droop.

"You must be tired Tanjiro. Get some rest." I smile and stand up from his bed. He smile and lays back down. I leave the room but get the feeling someone is watching me. I shake it off as maybe one of my siblings. I return to my room to rest after what happened.

AN: Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been uploading any new chapters. I want to add more depth to the story and maybe add some lore to it as well! I hope everyone is doing well. I will be posting the next chapter soon! Make sure to tell me what you think and if this chapter doesn't make sense. I want to still make this story chaotic but also something that everyone can enjoy. I've been thinking about what I want to happen in the story and I think you all will really like it. Stay tuned! <3