I.

♥️
Detroit
December 20th 8:30pm
Strip club

"Cookie please don't fire me I need this job it's the only way I'm making money right now to put food on the table

"Cookie please don't fire me I need this job it's the only way I'm making money right now to put food on the table." Neveyah begged her boss.

"Alright Veyah but I'm telling you, if you're late again I'm gonna have to let you go baby, it's nothing personal just business." Cookie explained to Veyah.

"Thank you so much I promise it won't happen again." Neveyah said.

"Okay ,okay bye get to work." Cookie shooed her out her office.

   Hey I'm Neveyah Rihanna Fenty. I'm 21. Born and raised in the city of Detroit, Michigan. I have two younger siblings, twins to be exact Zy'aira and Zy'aire their 16. I have two best friends, Lauren and Diamonte since middle school. The three of us have been through a lot of shit together, and now we all work at this Strip club together called "Sweetest Dreams" this was not my dream job but I had to find a way to make fast money in order to keep the twins food on the table and roof over my their head. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not doing it alone we have our Grandma (Gran Gran or GG) but she can't really get around like that.

We now live with her because our mother is a drug addict in rehab. She's been in there for about 7 months now. Our father was shot in a drive by almost 6 years ago and Our big brother Quincy was also killed by gun violence 2 years ago, so it's just us 4 but we're living and making it through.

One day I hope to get us out this state and maybe move to some place safer or just out the ghetto parts of Detroit, I'm not totally sure yet but I'll figure it out soon. But that's if I can keep my Job because as you can see I just almost lost my job to being late for the 4th time this week, but it's because my car keeps breaking down I honestly need a new one but I'll get there.

"Hey Dia, have you seen Lo or heard from her?" I asked Diamonte.

"Yea she called me earlier and said she's gonna take the day off she's not feeling well." She said.

"Okay" I answered back, going to my locker to change into my outfit for the night since it's almost my turn on stage . For tonight I'm just wearing a black lace bodysuit, some silver lace up heels and my natural black hair straightened.

It's finally my turn on stage I've done this a thousand times and still get nervous but I got this.

"Alrighty everybody give it up for the one and only Isis!" The Dj welcomed me to the stage as Liquor by Chris Brown started to play, I then strutted my way to the stage and when I started dancing I felt like someone was staring directly at me, I mean I'm a stripper of course people are watching but damn staring is kinda pushing it if you ask me.