VII.

♥️
Detroit
The next morning...
Malakye Residence

I woke up snuggled in a bed that I knew for sure wasn't mine

I woke up snuggled in a bed that I knew for sure wasn't mine. Feeling around the empty cold sheets, I lifted my head and looked around then came to realization I was at Reese house. All the paintings and art that decorated his bedroom walls gave that a way easily. I smiled to myself then turned over and stretched.

I heard the shower running so I'm guessing he's in the shower. Walking towards the bathroom I didn't bother to knock, pushing the door open. He had music playing and the glass was foggy so he didn't notice me. I started undressing myself then slid the glass door open, and he still didn't acknowledge me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back as the hot water poured down on us.

"Good morning." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear me. He turned around and grinned while looking down at me.

"Good morning pretty." He said looking down at me while wrapping his arms around my waist, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Why didn't you wake me up when you got up?" I asked with a pout on my face.

"Because you looked so cute sleeping peacefully so I didn't wanna wake you." He said sweetly which made me smile from his consideration.

"Well thank you because I was tired." I said truthfully and he pecked my lips in return. "So what's the plans for today?" I ask in curiosity since I didn't wanna sit around all day in the house.

"Well I gotta handle some business today so do you wanna stay with me or go home?" He asked. I thought to myself, well I if I go home I'll be bored but riding around with him seems just fine to me. Plus I love a good car ride, I mean who doesn't?

"Um I'll go with you but what kind of business we talking?" I asked cocking my eyebrow. "Well since you know I own the biggest drug organization in Detroit, I guess you could guess what kind of business I have." He said chuckling.

"Oh okay." I said agreeing, especially with my families history with drugs.

He nodded and agreed. We both washed up and I didn't pay attention at first but I couldn't help but notice the python swinging between Reese legs. I can say it was definitely bigger than I had expected and now I was a little nervous about what's gonna happen when we get to that point. He caught me starring a couple times and when he did he just smirked and chuckled while I blushed in embarrassment from being caught.

When we got out we both wrapped towels around us. As we were brushing our teeth and doing our personal hygiene. The music he had playing continued to play in the background. He kept stealing glances at me and eyeing me down like he wanted to eat me or sum so I took him out his daze.