VI.

♥️
Detroit
Two weeks later..
Lauren Residence

"Boy we haven't talked in a while, I been wondering

"Boy we haven't talked in a while, I been wondering....where you been?"

I was currently at Laurens house and me Lo, and Dia are talking about how me and Reese date went and they are being so dramatic about the fact I let him eat me out on the first date. I keep telling them my high took over and I just couldn't resist his fine ass any longer.

"My little Rih is not so innocent anymore." Dia playfully pouted while I just rolled my eyes and laughed lightly at her drama queen ass.

"Anywaysssss Dia who's the boy you been with lately." I asked changing the topic. "Oh girl were just chilling for right now but I think he's cute and he has a nice personality so we'll see how it goes." I just nodded and looked over at Lo who seemed to have zoned out at the moment into her own little world.

"Lo you good Mama?" I asked because she looked down. she just shook her head "I'm good just thinking about some things." she gave me a tight lipped smile with her dimples showing also.

" Lo when do you plan on telling ole boy that your pregnant?" Dia asked and I slapped her arm and glared at her "Ow bitch." she whined.

"Honestly I don't know but maybe soon." Lo sighed out.

"No Lo seriously you need to tell him like now." Dia told her, and I slapped her arm again because Lo should tell him when she's ready, but she does have a point.

"Oh my godddd, fineee I'll call him and tell him to come over so we can talk about it." she said.
                                                                                                                                        "Wassup baby?"
                                                                                                     "Um can you come over I need to talk to you."

"Alright I'll be around there after me and the boys get done handling business."

"Ok"

"See now was that so hard to do?"  Dia asked. Lo just rolled her eyes and flicked her off.

"Awee bitch you know you loveeee meeeee." Dia said playfully hugging lo while I laughed at they're asses as they continued to play around, then all of sudden I got a text message, I looked down to see it was Reese.

Wsp Ma? Wyd?

Um nothing chilling with the girls hbu?