in the heat of the moment

Y/N POV

the next day..

It's finally the weekend which means I get to relax and not worry about a single thing.. just kidding, sadly that's not true. I've getting a lot of ideas for new songs and I have been writing all morning. I woke up at 4am and it's now 9am.

As I was writing down some lyrics I felt my phone vibrate.

Lauren: hey i just realized we haven't really hung out outside of school. do you maybe want to go somewhere or something later today? i totally get it if you have stuff to do or if you're busy. no pressure!

Her message instantly brought a smile to my face. I can feel her nervousness even through texts.

Y/N: i'd love to hang out, do you have anything in mind?

Lauren: maybe we could hang out at your place? you know where i live, it's only fair for me to know where you live to 😉

Wait what?! She wants to come over to my house? What am I supposed to say to that.. she can't see Nicole or else she'll figure who I really am. If I say no then it's going to make things weird. But if I say yes, this could end up being a disaster..

Y/N: yeah that works, i'll send you my address

Lauren: omg Jordan i'm sorry, that was my sister Dani!

Wait was it Dani this whole time?

Y/N: oh.. so you don't want to hang out?

Lauren: no! i mean yes, Dani just took my phone and suggested we hang out at your house but i get it if you don't want to

I felt relieved to know she was the one that took the initiative to text me. Screw it, we'll hang out at my house.

Y/N: i understand now, and there's no problem! i'll send you my address, what time are you thinking of coming over?

Lauren: maybe around 4 hours? my sisters and i are filming a video in a bit so i won't be free until a few hours

Y/N: sure, that sounds good to me. see you soon brown eyes!

Did I just call her brown eyes? I don't know where that came from, it just slipped..

Lauren: brown eyes? well now i need a nickname for you

Y/N: haha yes, it's cute! well it better not be anything weird

Lauren: don't worry, i'm sure you'll like whatever name i choose

-

A few hours passed by and I realized I totally forgot to tell Nicole that Lauren is coming over.

I run out from my gym and look for Nicole. And yes I had a gym built in my house. I check every room until I find her in the kitchen about to eat her lunch.

"Hey, I heard you jamming out earlier. I think it's a great idea to start on that album, it doesn't have to be completely figured out-"

"Look I need you to leave this house for a few hours because Lauren is coming over in a bit." I said rapidly hoping she doesn't ask too many questions.