Chapter 14

Heyy!!
Here's your daily update.

Enjoyy!!❤️❤️
**************************************

"I'm in love."

He said. Pranati looked at him and then rolled her eyes. Two months back he had done the same thing and she was frozen on her spot thinking that he was talking about a person. And then he went on the describing a new car which he saw and instantly fell in love with. She thought that he was talking about the same today.

"Ab kaunsi nayi car aayi hai."

(Now which new car is launched.)

She asked. He sat down on the chair and said.

"Car ki baat nhi kr rha."

(I am not talking about car.)

"Bike?"

"Nope."

"Toh phir?"

(Then?)

"I'm talking about a person. I'm in love with her."

She looked at him to and saw that he was serious. She felt a sting at her heart. It felt as if someone stabbed her. She knew he couldn't love her but it still hurt. She quickly masked her expressions and plastered a smile on her face.

"Ohh! Great! Finally! Waise hai kaun wo?"

(Who is she?)

She said wiggling her eyebrows. Though her lips were curled into a smile the pain in her eyes could be easily seen. He put on a dreamy expression.

"She is the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. I don't even know when I fell in love with her. Bhut koshish ki not to but her eyes, her laugh, her personality, everything just pulled me towards her. She is amazing. Tujhe bhi milwaunga ek din. Pehle usse bta du. Phir."

(I will make you guys meet. First let me tell her. Then.)

He said with a genuine smile and her lips curled into a soft smile looking at him. She knew she was about to cry but controlled her tears and gave a full blown smile.

'I wish aapko aapka pyaar mil jaaye Sahil' she prayed.

'I promise to give to the love and respect you deserve' he promised.

In the evening she was a bit late due to her work so Sahil was waiting for her to complete her work so that he could drop her home. Everyone else had left. He asked her to do the rest of the work later as it was getting late. She nodded and collected her things and they sat in his car.

They sat in silence not speaking anything. Their was some kind of tension in the car. Pranati switched on the radio.

Wrong move. Zara zara from Rehna hai tere Dil mein played and the atmosphere became more tense. Sahil shifted uncomfortably in his seat. His thoughts not so holy and changed the channel. A ghazal played.

"Socha nahi achha bura
Dekha suna kuch bhi nahi
Manga khuda se raat din
Tere siva kuch bhi nahi"

Her heart skipped a beat listening to it. All their memories together played in her mind like a movie. All the times she cherished his presence. His laughter, his smile, his touch, everything.

"Dekha tujhe, socha tujhe,
Chaha tujhe, pooja tujhe,
Meri khata, meri wafa
Teri khata kuch bhi nhi
Manga khuda se raat din
Tere siva kuch bhi nahi"

Tears started pooling in her eyes thinking about her love for him and him telling her that he loves someone. She didn't know how she would bear to see him with someone else. She loved him so much that it hurt to even think about it.

"Ek shaam ki dehleez par
Baithe rahe wo der tak
Aankhon se ki baatein bahut
Muhh se kaha kuch bhi nahi
Manga khuda se raat din
Tere siva kuch bhi nahi"

A few tears escaped her eyes and she looked at him from the corner of her eye. He looked so happy. She wanted to tell him how she loves him but could not snatch his smile, his happiness from him.

"Jis par hamari aankh ne
Moti lutaye raat bhar
Bhej wo kagaz tujhe
Humne likha kuch bhi nahi
Manga khuda se raat din
Tere siva kuch bhi nahi"

A painful sob escaped her mouth before she could stop it, tears flowing from her eyes freely. He looked at her and panicked seeing her crying like that. He quickly parked the car at a side and pulled her closer.

"Hey! Hey! Shh. Kya hua? Shh. Stop crying."

(What happened?)

He pulled her in his arms and she immediately hugged him tightly hiding her face in his chest. She clutched his shirt in her fists and sobbed like a baby. Her feeling taking a toll on her. She wanted to tell him. Everything. But couldn't.

She kept crying and he kept murmuring sweet things to her, caressing her hair and rocking their bodies together. Her cried gradually decreased and she sniffled. He pulled back slightly and held her chin between her fingers and made her look at him. His heart pained seeing her teary eyes.

"Kya hua? Iss tarah kyu roi? Tell me."

(What happened? What did you cry like this?)

He asked softly. She lowered her eyes not able to say anything.

"Pta nhi. I- i just- i don't know."

(I don't know.)

She mumbled. He sighed and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes and cherished the moment. His lips lingered there for some time and then he pulled her to him. Her head above his heart. His heartbeat calmed her down.

She suddenly pulled back embarrassed. He cupped her face and made her look at him.

"Thik hai ab?"

(You okay now?)

She nodded.

"Baat krni hai?"

(Want to talk?)

She shook her head. He sighed and kissed her forehead again and started driving. He dropped her home and she straight away went to her room, buried her face in the pillow and started crying.

**************************************

It had been a few days since Sahil had told her about him being in love and they did not talk about it again. It was her birthday two days later and she knew that they were planning a party for her. Adarsh had accidentally told her about the surprise which earned him a hard smack from Sahil and death glare from Rashi.

Two days back Sahil had went to meet her parents without her knowledge but not as her boss. As a man who loves her. Only he knew how he managed to appear confident when actually all he wanted to do was run when her father was glaring at him.

Yesterday finally her father had given his consent for Pranati. And Sahil was on cloud nine.

Right now she was in her cabin with Sahil and they were discussing about some project. He took the file from her hands and got up. She looked at him confused.
**************************************
What do you think is on his mind?🤔

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️