11. Pekomiki (Birthday special)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEKO WOOOOOOOO!!

Peko was walking around the island. Her young master was sleeping and everyone else was busy so she didn't really know what to do. "I wonder what everyone else is doing right now." Peko said to herself. She liked talking to herself. It made her feel less....... alone.

Then she saw someone running towards her. A clumsy purple-haired girl. Mikan Tsumiki. Peko and Mikan have gotten along really well over these past few days. Besides Fuyuhiko, Peko felt like she could trust Mikan. She wasn't a threat in any way and never tried to hurt Fuyuhiko. "P-PEKO!" Mikan yelled out to her. Once Mikan made it, she fell. On wood. That has splinters.

"I-I'm so sorry. I t-tripped again." Mikan stuttered out."It's ok, really. Everyone's a little bit clumsy sometimes." Peko said. She always used a gentle tone with Mikan. She knew about her past. All she wants to do is let Mikan know she's ok. "W-well, since, um, I found y-you, I w-was wondering if you w-wanted t-to, um, watch a m-movie with m-me, o-on the t-third island. I-I mean i-if that's ok w-with you." Mikan was..... nervous, well she's always nervous but, more nervous than normal. Peko felt weird, a good weird, her heart was pounding seeing this cute girl nervously asking her out. Asking her out? Why was that her first assumption? "Like a date?" Peko asked, heat slowly creeping up her face. "Well i-it can b-be......A-again only if y-you want it to be one. I will make sure you enjoy it." Peko was shocked. This wasn't the Mikan she knew, this was a very confident version of her. A stunned, very flustered Peko said" Y-yeah sure, we can go see a movie." Mikan grabbed Peko's hand. She was smiling. Peko had never seen such a beautiful smile. "Umm..... may I, um, help with the, uh, splinters?" Peko suddenly asked. "Huh.... o-oh yes. I-I wouldn't mind the help. But i-it's your birthday. I w-wouldn't want you to care about someone else-""I insist."" O-ok. Well, let's go to my cabin. O-once we deal w-with the splinters, we can go see the movie." Peko was liking celebrating her birthday with someone, we'll other that her young master. She wanted to do this again.