15. Irumatsu (Cutie~)

!SMALL SMUT WARNING! I'M FUCKING TIRED. SOMEONE HELP. AND CUDDLE ME. I'M ALONE🥲

Kaede and Miu were chilling in Miu's dorm. Miu was inventing and Kaede was admiring her 'partner'. By that, I mean her lab partner. They were partnered together for a science project and since they finished early, they had a whole week to do whatever they want. Miu was sitting at a desk about an inch from the bed.

"Miu...." Kaede thought to herself. She has liked Miu for a while now. They did almost everything together. She loved Miu more than anything. Her beautiful strawberry blonde hair, her mystical blue eyes. Nice, happy thoughts about her. Then it went sexual. Their bodies colliding, feeling sensation in eachother's embrace. The thoughts wouldn't go away, no matter how hard Kaede tried.

"Miu?" Kaede said, regretting the decision she just made. "Sup?" Miu replied, still focused on her work. "What are you making?" Kaede asked, getting off the bed. "Nothing really, just a thing I keep taking apart and putting back together." Miu replied, still focusing on the thing in front of her. Kaede came behind Miu and wrapped her arms around the inventor.

"Wanna take a break? You've been working hard." Kaede asked, rubbing  soft circles into Miu's arm. Miu let out a sigh. "You're too caring for this world Kaede." The two girls let out soft giggles. Miu turns around in her chair and Kaede grabs her hands. The inventor gets pulled out of her chair and led of the bed. The two girls were laying on the bed. Staring at the ceiling. (AND WAITING FOR THIS FEELING TO GO AWAY-)

Then Miu broke the silence. "You know.... I always thought you were kinda, you know, cute." Kaede looked at Miu, dumbfounded. "Really, now?" "Yeah. Well, a little." Kaede never looked away from Miu. She just took in every single inch. Man, she was hot.

Kaede out a low and sultry giggle, which made Miu turn her head towards the pianist so hard, she could've broke her neck. Kaede turned over on her side, her whole body facing Miu. "Thank you. You're a cutie yourself~" Miu couldn't help but blush. This was a whole other side of Kaede.

She was so flustered, she couldn't form a sentence. Kaede was NEVER gonna let this go. "Awww, it's so cute when you're flustered~" Miu was literally so close to pulling this little bitch in and kissing her. But ✨Consent is sexy✨ Miu suddenly sat up.

"Uhm...is it.....ok....if I- uh kiss you? ITSOKIFYOUDONTWANNAIMJUSTASKINGCAUSEIDONTWANTTOBEUNCOMFOR-" Kaede sat up and cut her off with the kiss she wanted. It was filled with passion and love. Long story short, Miu liked it. Kaede's arms started to wrap around Miu's waist. The other's hands caressing Kaede's face.

Kaede slowly crawled on top of the inventor while their tongues were fighting for dominance. Miu was obviously losing cause she's a bottom. I don't care. She's a bottom. It's true, because she told me. Miu slowly started stroking Kaede's thigh, easily catching her off guard and earning Miu dominance. (Anyone else literally love it when someone does that? I do ✌️😗/srs)

Kaede moaned a little from this. After a few more kisses, they pulled away and looked it each other's eyes. A graceful lavender met an oceanic blue. Then, both girls started laughing. "You're really good~" Kaede said with a giggle. "Not as good as you~" Miu replied, also laughing. Both girls laid down on the again. On their sides just looking and each other. Both smiling like a wish came true. Maybe a wish did come true. Maybe....