Rescued By A Remnant Of Dispair

Leon's pov

The clocked figure dragged me down dark and unfermillier hallways. So many questions were running through my head. Who is this person? Why did they save me? Is Monokuma coming for us? Dear God what is happening?

The figure dragged me into an empty room. The figure removed the cloke revelling a pink haired boy with sharp teeth.

"who are you?" I muttered.

"I'm kazuichi souda an ex remnant of Dispair" he said running a hand through his soft looking hair.

"an ex what now?"

"oh yeah. Junko wiped your memory didn't she?" he chuckled.

"junko? The chick that got stabbed to death?" I muttered in disbelief.

"no your thinking of mukuro her twin sister. She took on junkos identity while junko controlled things from the background" he explained.

I couldn't keep up with this. This info was just too much to swallow!

"don't look surprised just yet. There's way more" kazuichi chuckled.

"this is totally insane" I muttered "but hey if you're a remnant of whatever aren't you suppose to be on junkos side?"

"I was" he clenched his teeth angrily "but she did something unforgivable so I had to get back at her"

"Well I'm glad you did. You really saved my life back there" I said greatfully.

"no problem. I was the one who built that mechine so it's the least I can do" he grinned at me.

"you built that mechine?" but it looked so complicated. He must be a real genius!

"yeah sorry about your neck" he pointed to the red line around my neck.

"it's cool. I killed someone so I kinda deserve it" I laughed nervously.

"yeah well I killed a ton of people so your not alone buddy" he laughed along with me.

The mood was soon ruined by a very fermillier voice.

"Leeeeon you still need to receive your punishment!"

I started shaking violently. No please I don't want to die!

"hide in there" kazuichi pointed at a hidden space urgently "I'll take care of junko"

I nodded and hid. I hope kazuichi will be ok.